Michael Jordan unveils the Air Jordan 2009

i hate how the front is so plain , nothing really stands out to make it unique , jordan brand is killing themselves

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hope this absolutely FLOPS so JB realizes that they can't sell terrible sneakers at ridiculous prices anymore

these actually grew on me. but i would pay $200 for these. aside from casual wear. Who in they right mind is gonna pay that price for a shoe that they gonnadestroy by playing basketball in.

dont like them but would like to see them in a diff. colorway.plz and thank you

Really .... that design sucks... I mean from the 23s to this....? the creative team must have slept on this one....
tired.gif
.. horrible just horrible...

Dunno I Like them.... And the Second more Colorways and "Limited" Editions come out, Most you here on NT will "suddenly" like then too.

'Nuff Said

not wow'ing me and what of the heel cushioning? or is it just zoom air in the forefoot?

I just read up on the post from kixandthecity.com

Jordan Brand is really forcing these inspirations ideas- relating quick offense and defense of fencing to basketball (?) In that case, anything can becompared to anything. It doesn't work anymore, these stories are becoming so repetitive that they're getting old. I don't know about the rest ofthe world, but such concepts are getting to be really boring.

Knowing that most of the sneaker community is hating on these thus far and only a projected minimal amount will sell (with that price tag), I have an idea thatJordan Brand can keep ALL of their inventory.

It's going to take someone with some balls to pull it off. Either one person or a group of people pool together some cash and copp a pairof vmvinc and someone with good DE-CONSTRUCTVE CRAFTSMANSHIP dissect these bad boys when they're still deadstock and take some high-quality pictures.

I would do it, but I'll end up creating a mess afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom