Michael Jordan unveils the Air Jordan 2009

OOHHH NOOO!!! these are a joke!!... so i vote to...

461.gif

They always MJ holding a tiny size 9 in his hands.....

Anyway, I'm not a fan, and no way in hell I'm spending anything close to $190 on these.

Heard they got some exclusive ones releasing on the 31st of Jan. for $230. It's gonna be the XX3 premier all over again.

Originally Posted by kicksfinder

. The AIR JORDAN 2009 will then launch nationwide on February 14, 2009, with a suggested retail price of $190.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by swingshot

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Instead of "For some things, there's just no excuse". The bottom should say...

"There's a reason we stopped at 23"

Any PS heads wanna do that one??

Not a fan of this colorway , well the shoe at that but I would like to see other colorways ...

None of you are passing on this shoe. When I saw these on marqueesole I knew everyone was going to get em.
laugh.gif

To have a shoe that's essentially 30% more than any other shoe on the market is absurd. To make his idiotic analogy actually fit, it would be if Ferrari started selling cars at $1 million while Lambo and other comparable brands stayed at their current price points. That and if Ferrari started making cars that looked like Oldsmobiles...
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No one ever said Mike was smart, just great at basketball...

Same old thing.Hating til the shoe comes out..then 80% will be riders after that like the XX3,XX2,XX1,etc.Besides JB needs something other than releasingretroes all the damn time..its like living in the past.Dont get me wrong, i like some re-released shoes..but with all this technology out here..i wanna seesome new hotness not the same old,same old.

damn even in the first picture on here Jordan himself looks as if he doesnt even like them....wow! well this is what JB has fell too, maybe some othercolorways will make them look a lil better.

Props to Maze at Kixandthecity.com

Can someone say rehearsal and duress? Mayden's speaking so fast he needs to catch his breathe 5.08mark

EDIT: Every new Air Jordan should be scrutinized before it lives up to it's name.�

Back
Top Bottom