Michael Jordan Question?

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

difference between him and kobe, Mike wouldn't have thrown that elbow, like kobe did last night. mike would've went to the next play,

swat the +%$ outta artest, and finish with a dunk, thats how mike would get back at his opponents.

This is a lie. I bet you weren't even alive when Jordan was in his prime, you sound like you never even saw the man play

say what you want, you ain't saying much...i grew up on ball, while ya'll was watching south park, i was watching the playoffs.

At people saying Mike was hated cause he was cocky, blah blah... Please....dudes hated him cause he KEPT beating their team.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

At people saying Mike was hated cause he was cocky, blah blah... Please....dudes hated him cause he KEPT beating their team.

Not cocky? So wearing gold rope chains during a slam dunk contest was just a fashion statement?

Most superstars are cocky that's what makes quiet dudes like Barry Sanders the exception

jordan did all the things that kobe does.....maybe even to higher levels... jordan threw bows... talked trash.... whined to the refs... all of it...

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

difference between him and kobe, Mike wouldn't have thrown that elbow, like kobe did last night. mike would've went to the next play,

swat the +%$ outta artest, and finish with a dunk, thats how mike would get back at his opponents.

This is a lie. I bet you weren't even alive when Jordan was in his prime, you sound like you never even saw the man play
say what you want, you ain't saying much...i grew up on ball, while ya'll was watching south park, i was watching the playoffs.

nerd.gif
eyes.gif
This makes no sense. You're just talking out of your %%$ right now man,admit it - you only know of Jordan what you saw on highlight reels and MJ DVD's.

MJ was not this god you're making him out to be, and if you really "grew up on ball" you'd know this. Dude had as many character flaws asanybody in the game today.

Michael Jordan was a jerk as a player. He was cocky, arrogant, demanding, impatient, etc. Who else was like this? Dr. J, Magic, Larry Bird, Isiah. In otherwords, winners. You kind of have to be an %@+ to win at that level because it becomes a game of indomitable wills. Does anyone remember how Magic used to saycrap about Elden Campbell to the media? But you have to remember the era that Michael, Magic, Isiah, and Larry dominated was really physical. These players hadtheir manhood tested. If you don't believe me, just watch the 1992 Chicago/New York series, any Lakers and Celtics Finals, or any Chicago/Detroit series inthe 80s. Money wasn't the objective, championships were.

I have no problem with any cocky or arrogant players. Just players who break the play to whine to the ref. Any physical play in the playoffs are welcome. Thisis for the championships, it's not ballet!!

Saw Jordan win all his rings and he had is good days and bad days. He's a human (-_-) If you didn't see him play at least one season don't evencomment.

There is some players that come out and play ball, straight up and down.

i believe michael Jordan was that dude. Flat out, if we testing who is better straight up, Michael would be on top

because all the envious people who saw this, played against him, and couldn't do nothing about it (ie reggie miller, isiah thomas...)

they would try and fight, bicker, talk trash, to get mike out his zone.

but not only was mike good at ball, straight up and down, but he could go sideways and get in your head, if you wanted to go that route.

you bring respect to the game, then mike would play respectfully, and take the game

but you come with disrespect, pushing, shoving, trash talkin, best believe mike is coming back hard as hell.

nba_vid_kobeelbow_300.jpg

looks like an elbow to the chest to me bud...go to the houston/laker game 2 thread theres a video on it too...did u just list isiah thomas on there?...dudeisiah and the bad boys DID something about it...jordan rules?...c'mon kid stop making us laugh
roll.gif

The same way people hate Kobe is similar to how people hated Mike.
Not everyone loved him. He did his fair share of trash talking and dirty plays, as well as off court problems. He was a cocky son of a +!$%# but of course he backed it up.
uhm i dont think so...if that was the case i think kobe would have more than 1 MVP...jordan was loved and loved...he was everyones darling...noway the hate for kobe is similar to mj not even close

nerd.gif
eyes.gif
This makes no sense. You're just talking out of your %%$ right now man, admit it - you only know of Jordan what you saw on highlight reels and MJ DVD's.

MJ was not this god you're making him out to be, and if you really "grew up on ball" you'd know this. Dude had as many character flaws as anybody in the game today.

it ain't rocket science, i'm not claiming jordan never missed a free throw, never missed a shot, the man wasn't perfect, but he wasthe man.

as far as character flaws, who doesn't have them. but what i'm saying is that MJ would cause people to be envious towards him because of his game.

Opponents would not

be able to do anything against his game, which is why they would talk trash to get in his head, and in turn MJ would do it back. MJ was not the one

to come out the gate and start flashin, trash talkin (unless the team he went up against already had a bad history of disrespectin).

its difficult being around a dude like MJ, people just wanna hate. much like you wanna hate towards me...i ain't got nothin to prove.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

looks like an elbow to the chest to me bud...go to the houston/laker game 2 thread theres a video on it too...did u just list isiah thomas on there?...dude isiah and the bad boys DID something about it...jordan rules?...c'mon kid stop making us laugh
roll.gif
an elbow regardless...biased position, lakers fan... not gonna argue with you against kobe

i know about jordan rules, and about isiah icing him out in the all star... ain't no kid over here.

and about how Jordan took him out of the olympics. laugh at that.

b692572470c69474fc2bf59953a0713a9104a54.jpg
let me know if you see isiah over there, or any of thepistons, prolly don't...thats cause of MJ

indifferent.gif
.. Did you really just said that?

Reminds me of my little cousins ..they would say something like this
laugh.gif

look at dudes avy, if you said a comment to me i would've said

i grew up on ball, while ya'll was watching Austin Powers....

edit- nvm....lol Craftsy changed his Avy after i made his comment. i won't take your comment serious cause you didn't know
by the way, he had a south park avy before....

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

jordan threw bows... talked trash.... whined to the refs... all of it...
+1

He knew how to get in the opponents head to get them outta the game.

Once he smelled blood, it was a wrap.

I'm just wondering what type of player Jordan is...
Is he dirty like Kobe?
Does he throw cheap shots like Bruce Bowen, or even disgraceful blows like Ray Allen to Varaejao, or even Melo to Nate?
Does he whine and complain like Kobe?
Is he arrogant and cocky like Lebron?
what do u expect to get out of this thread?

a kobe/Lebron bashing thread?

most of the answers are gonna be GOAT...best ever yadda yadda c'mon its NT everyones a jordan fan here
laugh.gif

not me, kobe > mj.

looks like an elbow to the chest to me bud...go to the houston/laker game 2 thread theres a video on it too...did u just list isiah thomas on there?...dude isiah and the bad boys DID something about it...jordan rules?...c'mon kid stop making us laugh
roll.gif
an elbow regardless...biased position, lakers fan... not gonna argue with you against kobe

i know about jordan rules, and about isiah icing him out in the all star... ain't no kid over here.

and about how Jordan took him out of the olympics. laugh at that.

b692572470c69474fc2bf59953a0713a9104a54.jpg
let me know if you see isiah over there, or any of the pistons, prolly don't...thats cause of MJ

biased position...jordan fan
laugh.gif

hey just because you read or watched ESPN classic doesnt mean you know +%+#
roll.gif
...what does isiah and pistons not making the olympics have to do with stopping jordan during the game...as you used thomas as an example

because all the envious people who saw this, played against him, and couldn't do nothing about it (ie reggie miller, isiah thomas...)

pistons couldn't Defend jordan straight up, therefore they had to push shove, talk trash. "Jordan Rules"

you validating my whole point.

what i'm saying about how MJ is the man, is how he fought through detroit

came back a couple years later, sweeped the pistons, won the ship

helped assemble the dream team, while excluding thomas

thats the type of player Jordan was,

pistons couldn't Defend jordan straight up, therefore they had to push shove, talk trash. "Jordan Rules"

came back a couple years later, sweeped the pistons, won the ship
the pistons couldnt defend jordan?...pistons as a team couldont defend jordan?
laugh.gif

oh its swept not sweeped

Superstars talk @#%! on the court, that's what they do. Don't give me this @%!^ that Jordan was only retaliating to the celtics/pistons/knicks roughplay. Back in the 80s and 90s that was part of the game as was elbowing and other rough play.

Today the NBA is filtering that out of the game. Last night was one of those exceptions and the refs were quick to blow whistles and even eject ron to keep thetempers from escalating. Watch for the rest of the series to have a lot more fouls called to keep a game like last night from happening again.

nerd.gif
eyes.gif
This makes no sense. You're just talking out of your %%$ right now man, admit it - you only know of Jordan what you saw on highlight reels and MJ DVD's.

MJ was not this god you're making him out to be, and if you really "grew up on ball" you'd know this. Dude had as many character flaws as anybody in the game today.
it ain't rocket science, i'm not claiming jordan never missed a free throw, never missed a shot, the man wasn't perfect, but he was the man.

as far as character flaws, who doesn't have them. but what i'm saying is that MJ would cause people to be envious towards him because of his game.

Opponents would not

be able to do anything against his game, which is why they would talk trash to get in his head, and in turn MJ would do it back. MJ was not the one

to come out the gate and start flashin, trash talkin (unless the team he went up against already had a bad history of disrespectin).

its difficult being around a dude like MJ, people just wanna hate. much like you wanna hate towards me...i ain't got nothin to prove.

These are just lies dude... you're making stuff up right now. MJ was as outwardly arrogant as anybody in the game, he would start fights inpractice with is own teammates.. you think that's because they came at him first?
laugh.gif
yeah right, like dudes are going to just give the team a reason to let themgo... picking fights with the superstar, i don't think so.

You're full of crap, and you probably get off to old pictures of MJ b/c you obviously have an unhealthy man crush on dude.

And my avy means you know more than me?
roll.gif
roll.gif
you're a joke dude, just stop.

There is some players that come out and play ball, straight up and down.

i believe michael Jordan was that dude. Flat out, if we testing who is better straight up, Michael would be on top

but not only was mike good at ball, straight up and down, but he could go sideways and get in your head, if you wanted to go that route.

you bring respect to the game, then mike would play respectfully, and take the game

but you come with disrespect, pushing, shoving, trash talkin, best believe mike is coming back hard as hell.

well said
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
eyes.gif

it ain't rocket science, i'm not claiming jordan never missed a free throw, never missed a shot, the man wasn't perfect, but he was the man.

Opponents would not

These are just lies dude... you're making stuff up right now. MJ was as outwardly arrogant as anybody in the game, he would start fights in practice with is own teammates.. you think that's because they came at him first?
laugh.gif
yeah right, like dudes are going to just give the team a reason to let them go... picking fights with the superstar, i don't think so.

You're full of crap, and you probably get off to old pictures of MJ b/c you obviously have an unhealthy man crush on dude.

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I know some of y'all take it too far being Driders.

Dude's screen name Be23forlife=Stan.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

oh its swept not sweeped
we talkin about jordan, one player, and it takes a team to defend him

These are just lies dude... you're making stuff up right now. MJ was as outwardly arrogant as anybody in the game, he would start fights in practice with is own teammates.. you think that's because they came at him first?
laugh.gif
yeah right, like dudes are going to just give the team a reason to let them go... picking fights with the superstar, i don't think so.

roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm Making up stuff...my opinion is just as valid as yours, unless you the official Opinion of the HISTORY of the NBA

So your stating that teammates, cant start fights with the star, in fear of getting kicked off the team.

Thats some punk mentality coming from a punk's perspective.

So cuz you arguing with me, and you got 18000 posts, i can't hang with you
laugh.gif

you go after, who goes after you. if you feeling ill towards someone say something.

sometimes( like in your case) people are envious, and love to hate "hater n's marry hater b's and have hater craftys..."

change your avy one more time man
roll.gif
you can't hang with me. I'm MJright now you isiah...
roll.gif

you the type to be from the NBA and get sent down to coach FIU

Big Dawg wit 18000 sees a young MJ in me, trying to hate
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol i'm done...
Code:
a wise man told me don't argue with foolscause people from a distance can't tell who is whoso stop with that childish $#+$, #%@## i'm grownplease leave it alone - don't throw rocks at the throne

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

laugh.gif
I know some of y'all take it too far being Driders.

Dude's screen name Be23forlife=Stan.
roll.gif
talkin about Driders, check yo avy + check yo name = AYO
roll.gif

i'm a fan of MJ, but you and TO got somethin else goin on
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

oh its swept not sweeped

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm Making up stuff...my opinion is just as valid as yours, unless you the official Opinion of the HISTORY of the NBA

So your stating that teammates, cant start fights with the star, in fear of getting kicked off the team.

laugh.gif

you go after, who goes after you. if you feeling ill towards someone say something.

sometimes( like in your case) people are envious, and love to hate "hater n's marry hater b's and have hater craftys..."

roll.gif
you can't hang with me. I'm MJ right now you isiah...
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

lol i'm done...
Code:
a wise man told me don't argue with foolscause people from a distance can't tell who is whoso stop with that childish $#+$, #%@## i'm grownplease leave it alone - don't throw rocks at the throne
Wow - that must've sounded really intelligent and profound in your head. Unfortunately, to the rest of us it sounds like gibberish that a 12year old is trying to put together as coherency.

Congrats - you just made my ignore list. Take care now.

laugh.gif

oh its swept not sweeped

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
you can't hang with me. I'm MJ right now you isiah...
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

lol i'm done...
Code:

facepalm.jpg

talkin about Driders, check yo avy + check yo name = AYO
roll.gif

i'm a fan of MJ, but you and TO got somethin else goin on
laugh.gif

Maybe I am AYO because I'm so attracted to Be23forlife because he's the "young MJ" of the Niketalk message board

Forget TO, I'm now offically Be23forlife's aka THE YOUNG MJ OF THE NIKETALK MESSAGE BOARD Drider

I love you, I'll be your biggest Stan
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom