Michael Jordan getting herbed

Lets not turn this into a political debate. I'm going to be the bigger man and walk away from this one.

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

jumpman247 wrote:

jumpman247 wrote:

jumpman247 wrote:

Viewtiful Mik3 wrote:
Disclaimer: i like to post old vids in the wrong section and think i'm doing it
Disclaimer: You fail because this indeed is in the right section do to the GENERAL audience it will attract...does this look like a CDP Package release date thread? No. So do us all a favor and hit Alt+F4
Actually good sir the video is sports related, so it goes in the sports section of the niketalk forums. So go ahead, and make a forum in the sports section, once you do you'll find out this has been posted there many times.
ok, well in that case, I don't care. HA...beat your attempt at tryin to make me look n00b-%%$
Did you call me the N word, and edit it?
no...I said N00b-i-s--h

Just because you don't have a lot of post, doesn't mean you're a n00b. Deep down inside you are somebody, I can just sense it, you're a magical, wonderful human
smile.gif

ghey

"substitute melon with ghey and see how stupid you sound"

Actually..................no. I was using the n00b "slang" typo for the word gay.

So:

"Substitute your post with this L and see how much YOU FAILED"

Dammit, who else do I have to pwn in here?

msDUNKtastic wrote:

jumpman247 wrote:

jumpman247 wrote:

jumpman247 wrote:

Viewtiful Mik3 wrote:
Disclaimer: You fail because this indeed is in the right section do to the GENERAL audience it will attract...does this look like a CDP Package release date thread? No. So do us all a favor and hit Alt+F4
Actually good sir the video is sports related, so it goes in the sports section of the niketalk forums. So go ahead, and make a forum in the sports section, once you do you'll find out this has been posted there many times.
ok, well in that case, I don't care. HA...beat your attempt at tryin to make me look n00b-%%$
no...I said N00b-i-s--h

Just because you don't have a lot of post, doesn't mean you're a n00b. Deep down inside you are somebody, I can just sense it, you're a magical, wonderful human
smile.gif

ghey

Actually..................no. I was using the n00b "slang" typo for the word gay.

So:

Guess you missed that commercial.You have no clue what I was talking about and I wasn't serious.So I raise that L and give you a cool J

msDUNKtastic wrote:

jumpman247 wrote:

jumpman247 wrote:

jumpman247 wrote:

Viewtiful Mik3 wrote:
no...I said N00b-i-s--h
smile.gif

ghey

So:

Guess you missed that commercial.You have no clue what I was talking about and I wasn't serious.So I raise that L and give you a cool J

The hell is up with ya'll. smfh.
tired.gif

msDUNKtastic wrote:

jumpman247 wrote:

jumpman247 wrote:

jumpman247 wrote:

Viewtiful Mik3 wrote:
no...I said N00b-i-s--h
smile.gif

ghey

So:

roll.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom