Michael Jackson's death is ruled as a homicide, Dr. Murray to face criminal charges

Originally Posted by cartune

The man died from medical negligence if yall dont stop with the conspiracies. Deep masonic ties? %!* So everyday with a conspiracy is masonic now?

Let the man R.I.P

So if I think he had masonic ties..his soul is somehow going to be disturbed?

If you can't see them masonic/kabbalistic/esoteric/prophetic cues in that video....you're just ignorant or enjoy being blind to the unknown.

saw it on da news today. they need to chill that dude aint MURDER mike jackson. know he feeling horrible.

Dum Dum Dunnnn.................
and the saga continues.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

The man died from medical negligence if yall dont stop with the conspiracies. Deep masonic ties? %!* So everyday with a conspiracy is masonic now?

Let the man R.I.P

If you can't see them masonic/kabbalistic/esoteric/prophetic cues in that video....you're just ignorant or enjoy being blind to the unknown.
just out of curiosity, list what you see in the video

Multiple pyramids, eye of horus, raising kundalini energy, pineal gland activation, all seeing eye, dark matter, ancient cosmology, astrological prophecy, etc.etc

Its packed with esoteric symbolism.

Multiple pyramids, eye of horus, raising kundalini energy, pineal gland activation, all seeing eye, dark matter, ancient cosmology, astrological prophecy, etc. etc

Its packed with esoteric symbolism.

how and where did you learn about all of this stuff?

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I told you. %!!+ that doctor.
Yep.

Stop acting like the Doctor isn't to blame people ... I can't count how many times I've gone to the Dentist & whined because I wanted moremedicine to drug me up because I was feeling pain. Doctors are paid to have GOOD JUDGMENT ... they are supposed to know how much medicine is bad for your body... that's why they went to school for it .This is not a matter of drug dealing ... it's straight up malpractice.

Just remember for over 40 years people that said Jimi Hendrix was murdered were called kooks, conspiracy theorists, nutjobs etc....usually by people who had noknowledge or interest in the man's life or death...they just felt annoyed/threatened that people were going against the official story.

Well here we are in 2009...

[h1][/h1]
[h1]
0_61_Hendrix_Jimi1.jpg

[/h1] [h1]Doctor: Jimi Hendrix May Have Been Murdered[/h1]
James "Tappy" Wright, a former road manager who worked for Jeffery, writes in his new memoir, Rock Roadie, that in the early hours of September 18, 1970, a gang hired by Jeffery broke into the London hotel room where Hendrix was staying with his girlfriend, Monika Dannemann, and forced sleeping pills and wine down his throat until he drowned.

Mr Wright's description of what had happened to Hendrix "sounded plausible because of the volume of wine", Mr Bannister said. What struck him most about the unusually tall patient was that he was drenched in alcohol. "The amount of wine that was over him was just extraordinary. Not only was it saturated right through his hair and shirt but his lungs and stomach were absolutely full of wine. I have never seen so much wine. We had a sucker that you put down into his trachea, the entrance to his lungs and to the whole of the back of his throat.

If you really think that an avid soccer player and Revolutionary superstar Rastaman died of a snubbed toe, or the only modern President of United States notof a pedigreed bloodline of rulership was killed by one nutjob marksman, who was himself killed by a mob affiliated hitman who just happened to be taking astroll on the town while the assassin was being prepped for trial...I got a story about Weapons of mass destruction in Iraq that you really need to hear beforeits too late.

HueyP in LouieV wrote:

They used to go hard with the symbolism back in the day.
laugh.gif

You will be amazed at the things I have seen on Vh1 classic.
smh.gif

oh boy, I'm getting flashbacks to that whole "Nas is the antichrist" theory
laugh.gif

any other "symbolisms/ theories" w/ MJ?

edit: or w/ the female in my avy, whose 8 year anniversary is tomorrow?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
J/K

Let the man R.I.P

Blind to the unknown? Im not. I know I dont the unknown people like you claim you got the inside scoop on the world's secrets

Another thing people do is exclude the minor details.The all powerful illuminati didnt need to use the Dr. as a scapegoat because the story was dying down theycould have gotten away with it by just letting it look like a mistake which the public excepted. Why all of sudden bring charges now?????? Because you areassuming that the DA, Police Dept, Lawyers, Jackson family are all part of the plan meaning they are allart of the illuminati. Not counting the family chef whosaid everything was normal the day of and nobody went up stairs but the Dr that morning. Is she part of the conspiracy too
nerd.gif
I could go on about how ridicoulous this is nut i gotta go. MJ was an avid drug abuser who wasaddicted to and given a dangerous drug. Thats it

World's secrets?

All powerful Illuminati?

Charges all of a sudden?

Jackson's family part of the Illuminati?

18115w.jpg

I see why some of y'all reject any alternative story besides the media slant...you have no idea what to think otherwise.

I don't claim to know any hidden secrets...if I did, it wouldn't really be a secret, would it? I just try to share information and spark a littlethought/curiosity from time to time.

I do chop it up with people who are privy to information of certain fraternities though, I do try to read & study a wide variety of topics pertinent toreal life and I do use the brain that God blessed me with to analyze what I perceive to be plausible from misinformation through knowledge and experience.You'd be surprised how many events are just a repetition or continuation of past events.

I don't just reject stuff because it sounds weird...when you reject things out of pure ignorance or fear...you usually end of coming off as the trulyignorant one. Humans would be nowhere if everyone though like that.

Like I always say...if you pick up just one book on a particular subject of discussion, or even took one single hour to look into the topic.....then gave arebuttal based on that information...I can respect that and engage in a back and forth. But how can I go back and forth with some on who has no knowledge on atopic, they're just throwing out random absurdities to protect their version of reality?

I'm about to fall back from posting this type of stuff on NT though, waste of time and keystrokes.

Back
Top Bottom