Michael Jackson Fake Death

He's dead, no doubt about it.

He should not have taken so many drugs in the first place.

Originally Posted by osubass1

any idiot with a Mac and iMovie can make a conspiracy video (see Loose Change).

...and what's worse, millions of other idiots will believe it (see NikeTalk).

yeahhhhh......stupid conspiracy theorists. 

Originally Posted by iLLest

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

This is the only video that left me confused. Everything else is clear BS.�� http://www.youtube.com/v/prffZDFeOFQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&
Thats pretty
eek.gif

Michael always did love magic

What am I looking for??

the body bag was moving

Ya'll are gullible. Like Michael Jackson was immune to dying or something. People die all the time, regardless of age, and why would MJ fake his own death when he was planning on a comeback tour?

I don't believe in any other conspiracy theories, not one.  I swear to god I think he's still alive.  Too much damn evidence.  His family wearing sunglasses to help them look somber, because they knew the truth.  No one in his family crying or looking overly upset without it seeming way too scripted.  His kids and latoya laughing during the memorial,  random celebrities but no real friends speaking,  no body being shown,  the weird fake maichael jackson press conference from the UK, the sold out tour where he looked back on top,  his moves that much fresher and younger,  the photos taken a year before showing him on the verge of death contrasting these,  the fact that he intentionally was weird to spread rumors and hoaxes like the sleep chamber, buying ancient artifacts and surcaufagi,  the amusement park,  taking a monkey to award shows, and the fact he was removed from the public to dubai on his own private island before suddenly re-appearing. 

I was in LA miles away from where he " died " and watched it on tv.  I instantly thought hoax,  and then realized the highway would be jammed because of people flooding down there. 

Eh...same with Pac I think its hard for someone like him or MJ to be out of the spotlight to long, they need attention every so often thus providing a theory of why they would never fake their death and if they were to do so, that it wouldn't last long

honestly. anything is possible. ANYTHING.

hell, his white complexion could play a crucial role in his plan, as to say that now that he's "dead" he can revert his complexion to his darker tones and who's to question him in the streets?

So again why fake his death when he's been out of the spotlight for years???

Do you know how many people have to be involved for this conspiracy to work? 100s. Do you really trust a hundred humans to keep a secret like this?

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

None of us can really know if he died or not. I mean were you next to his bed when he supposedly died?
We cant know that beyond  a reasonable doubt. He might have got tired of the fame, wanted to get out of doing the 60 concerts in london he signed up for............
Wasn't he only supposed to do a few concerts in London and they kept adding concerts after the tickets kept selling out really quick?

Do you know how many people have to be involved for this conspiracy to work? 100s. Do you really trust a hundred humans to keep a secret like this?
this...no way they all kept silent....

same thing with the JFK thing... you would think that SOMEONE would tell by now...like someone on their deathbed, finally telling the truth about what happened.......and so far, nothing....so idk

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

Do you know how many people have to be involved for this conspiracy
to work? 100s. Do you really trust a hundred humans to keep a secret
like this?

same thing with the JFK thing... you would think that SOMEONE would tell by now...like someone on their deathbed, finally telling the truth about what happened.......and so far, nothing....so idk

The were probably already killed. And the people that killed them didnt know it was because they killed JFK. Just thought it was some guys that had to go. And the evidence dies there, except for a few people in the know. Its not as hard as it seems.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

TheRealMcCoy12 said:
Do you know how many people have to be involved for this conspiracy
to work? 100s. Do you really trust a hundred humans to keep a secret
like this?

The were probably already killed. And the people that killed them didnt know it was because they killed JFK. Just thought it was some guys that had to go. And the evidence dies there, except for a few people in the know. Its not as hard as it seems.

Lol youd be crazy to think if someone knew about the JFK incident that they would come out and say something about it... they would be dead before they even had the chance...

As for MJ i dont believe its a conspiracy but honestly who knows

Back
Top Bottom