***MICHAEL JACKSON APPRECIATION THREAD! vol. RIP TO THE GOAT***

frown.gif

Time to break out the stash...

The demo... must listen...

shared one of my favs in the RIP thread, ill drop another here. You will be sorely missed MJ...we lost a legend today
frown.gif

I don't wanna believe it!
Growing up, I wanted to BE MJ. When they asked us, in school, "what do you want to be when you grow up?- doctor? Lawyer? Fireman?"
I said, "Micheal Jackson"

Mike danced with gangsters, kids, monster, aliens, cartoons, ect.
Mike made the ground light up when he walked.
Mike made GROWN-A--MEN faint!!
I want to say more but I speechless

I wonder if they gonna make some "King of Pop" dunks or something
G.O.A.T!!

^^^That picture is great. This is really a tough one to deal with. Thriller came out when I was 1 year old. I remember playing the album on my Fisher-Pricerecord player. I have an 8 year old daughter who absolutely adores his music, and I have to break the news to her tomorrow.

JOE BUDDENS STILL ALIVE, CHARLES HAMILTON STILL ALIVE, SOULJA BOY STILL ALIVE, MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEAD. SMH

JOE BUDDENS STILL ALIVE, CHARLES HAMILTON STILL ALIVE, SOULJA BOY STILL ALIVE, MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEAD. SMH

Originally Posted by BTK

Did you just put Budden in the same setence as charles hamilton and soulja boy?? and if so are you implying it would be cool if they all died but not Michael??

First of all RIP MJ. His music will always appreciated, but why are so many people tryna say they were true fans when they weren't.... And why does it takea person's death to really appreciate them?

Originally Posted by raptors29

First of all RIP MJ. His music will always appreciated, [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]but why are so many people tryna say they were true fans when they weren't.... And why does it take a person's death to really appreciate them?[/color]
so sad....
tired.gif

R.I.P. MJ.....

First of all RIP MJ. His music will always appreciated, but why are so many people tryna say they were true fans when they weren't.... And why does it take a person's death to really appreciate them?
Co-sign... I know dudes that act like he was their favorite artist and I'm sittin here like
eyes.gif
. I've never heard any of them listen to a MJ song.

I never was actually that into MJ but I certainly like some of his songs. This man will always be appreciated.
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

First of all RIP MJ. His music will always appreciated, but why are so many people tryna say they were true fans when they weren't.... And why does it take a person's death to really appreciate them?
Co-sign... I know dudes that act like he was their favorite artist and I'm sittin here like
eyes.gif
. I've never heard any of them listen to a MJ song.

I never was actually that into MJ but I certainly like some of his songs. This man will always be appreciated.
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Facebook is filled with those phonies, status after status. MJ will be missed
frown.gif
but some of those people know they didn't listen to an MJ song untilyesterday/today. Post 500
smile.gif
on a sad day
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom