Miami Heat vs NY Knicks

words cannot express how basura the knicks are wow.....
tired.gif
:smh:

Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs. Playoffs? You kiddin me? Playoffs?

HAHA. Same old Scrub Knicks....

Glad to see Miami finally get a win, my man Penny logged some serious time today.

Pat Riley's name can now be removed from suicide watch.

lols.. nets ain;t goin no where neither..
stop going hard.. its one game
smh.gif

Francis

Originally Posted by petey yup

Go die you +%*#%!# swamprat seriously. Dont get over excited over 1 game although it was a horrible performance. You dont see us coming into yallsthreads everytime you have a bad game (even though theres only like 3 swamprats on NT) and bashing you. We'll $%$% yalls up this year just watch werecoming for you. But HORRIBLE performance. We needed Z Bo, couldnt get any points up.

^ why did zbo play today? i didnt watch the game & on yahoo fantasy it said it was a coaches decision, did he break a team rule or something?

i was about to say he let me down in fantasy today, but thats waayyy more important, RIP

smh.gif
.... i don't know why i keep torturing myself and watching the knicks. i know the season is still young, but they are still making the same stupid mistakes they were before! i guess i'll keep watching and keep my fingers crossed. i still can't believe they lost tonight!

About time we get are first W. Penny is really looking good! So is R.Davis and M.Blount
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom