MIAMI....... BEST CITY IN AMERICA?

I live in Miami and I can't agree that it's the best city. After a while it gets old/boring. My vote for best city goes to NY

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

They got hoods for the people in to that
grin.gif
, got the richest of the rich, a daily dose of at least two of your dream cars in person, beautiful girls of all races, some of the worlds most elite clubs, three good major league, and one in college sports teams (dolphins, rays, magic, gators). Lets not forget 365 days of perfect weather, sandy beaches, and palm trees. Miami makes t-storms a highlight of a vacation!

Yeah, I just D rode hard! CINCINNATI STAND UP!

The Rays are in Tampa, the Gators are in Gainesville, and the magic are in Orlando. not even remotely close to Miami. Dumb @@$.

Originally Posted by r33p04s

I'm from Miami and rep it to the fullest but I'm bored of it...once you been to all the clubs seen all the broads there's nothing else to do....it rains every other day in the winter and everyday in the summer...traffic blows and there's mad artificial wealth so we got hit the hardest next to NYC's financial district Cali/Las Vegas real estate with the tanking of the economy...but still better weather than 95% of the country arguably the best women and always something to do....best city in America is and always will be NYC you can't really argue it...its the epicenter of everything fashion business entertainment...but Miami is def a top 5 will def be getting a home here when I can afford it but keep other residences on the left coast and up north as well....
Do you go to events? They're fair between but I think it could be a good change up if you don't check them out already.

you guys only talkin about the party life you guys dont party every day of your lifes. so im talkin about everyday life

ima go wit my home town san diego. we have the best weather in the USA point period blank. we have clubs and all that close to the border so u can party downthere.

but i just think we have the nicest finest city bar none

brooklynnyc3000 wrote:
Guess you never been to Brooklyn huh?

grin.gif
, I'm not real big on the busy city thing. I like how Miami is moreof a relaxed feel good city. New York has no scenery. All concrete
indifferent.gif

grin.gif
, got the richest of the rich, a daily dose of at least two of your dream cars in person, beautiful girls of all races, some of the worlds most elite clubs, three good major league, and one in college sports teams (dolphins, rays, magic, gators). Lets not forget 365 days of perfect weather, sandy beaches, and palm trees. Miami makes t-storms a highlight of a vacation!

did you realize we be having HURRICANES!!!!!!!!?????????

and to dudes whinin bout humidity, it aint that bad, you get used to it after like a week. I go runnin in the middle of the day and Im fine

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by r33p04s

I'm from Miami and rep it to the fullest but I'm bored of it...once you been to all the clubs seen all the broads there's nothing else to do....it rains every other day in the winter and everyday in the summer...traffic blows and there's mad artificial wealth so we got hit the hardest next to NYC's financial district Cali/Las Vegas real estate with the tanking of the economy...but still better weather than 95% of the country arguably the best women and always something to do....best city in America is and always will be NYC you can't really argue it...its the epicenter of everything fashion business entertainment...but Miami is def a top 5 will def be getting a home here when I can afford it but keep other residences on the left coast and up north as well....
Do you go to events? They're fair between but I think it could be a good change up if you don't check them out already.
what do you mean events? like the fair concerts and stuff like art fairs culture festivals etc?

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

grin.gif

Yeah, I just D rode hard! CINCINNATI STAND UP!

The Rays are in Tampa, the Gators are in Gainesville, and the magic are in Orlando. not even remotely close to Miami. Dumb @@$.
roll.gif
For real. Each is at least a 5 hour drive from Miami.

For anyone else not knowing, Miami has the Marlins (MLB) the Heat (NBA) and the Hurricanes (College). Cant believe no one from Miami jumped on him for this.

Miami isnt the best city in the USA. Hurricane watch for 3 months straight automatically decides that. But, I love Miami and would definitely live there if Ihad a grip of money.

San Diego is the best city in my opinion, but definitely not the most interesting. There is a huge difference.

I LOVE MIAMI.

Couldnt care less about what anyone else thinks.

whats the point of this thread? every city has it's highlights, mine just happens

to be Women, Weather, and Partying
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom