:::Mexico vs. Argentina [Wednesday/8PM PST]:::

zxqntj.png

15wi99h.png

Not too happy with the call ups chucho made. Hope for a good game. I don't know why the hell Borgetti and Oswaldo got called up. I hope Vela gets a lot of PT. Vamos Mexico!

New Coach -
20080603340pu7.png

20080603341gy2.png

Sorry for the NH sized pics.

How do you guys feel about Eriksson taking over soon?

I think Brazil vs. Argentina is on June 18...this should be a great month for soccer enthusiasts.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

How do you guys feel about Eriksson taking over soon?

I think Brazil vs. Argentina is on June 18...this should be a great month for soccer enthusiasts.

Excited. I like the fact that the FMF finally has the balls to hire a european coach. We were not going to get anywhere without a world class coach, andhopefully Sven can get us to the next level. Coaching in England and Europe is a lot harder than coaching in Mexico. Qualifiers are also easier in Concacaf, soI'm sure Sven can bring is more success.

sad to say but mexico aint winning this. hope we put up a good fight. theres also alot of beef around eriksson being picked over chucho, personally i think itwas a good choice. i'd rather have chucho have a decent shot of managing the team instead of coming in and have to pick up after the mess hugo left.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

sad to say but mexico aint winning this. hope we put up a good fight. theres also alot of beef around eriksson being picked over chucho, personally i think it was a good choice. i'd rather have chucho have a decent shot of managing the team instead of coming in and have to pick up after the mess hugo left.

Chucho needs more time and experience to be the NT coach. Just look at the call up he did. Call ups like this wouldn't get us far.

Sorry to say, but Mexico has been on the decline for a while. A lot of the NT players dont even want Sven to coach. They have talent, but the mexican soccerfederation has serious ego issues that don't allow the team to succeed.

I hope to see a good game, but Mexico will definitely lose this game.

Originally Posted by nesto0o0o

Sorry to say, but Mexico has been on the decline for a while. A lot of the NT players dont even want Sven to coach. They have talent, but the mexican soccer federation has serious ego issues that don't allow the team to succeed.

I hope to see a good game, but Mexico will definitely lose this game.

No seas cabron.
happy.gif

Mexico will not win this game because this is not our best team. Some of these dudes should not have been called up, which is one of the reasons I don'tlike Chcuho. The FMF does have huge ego issues but thanks to owners like Vergara we finally were able to get a coach like Sven who will help us get to the nextlevel. Even if it's not getting us to a WC final, but showing Mexicans a new way to play football, a new mentality. I don't understand why a lot ofthese players like Borgetti were saying "we need a coach that understand mexican soccer". What is there to udnerstand? It's not like we'resome world football power who's won multiple WCs. We have won nothing, Especially Borgetti. Dude backed Chucho because he knew ANY other coach would nothave called his sorry @+% to play. Hopefully Sven changed the mentality of Mexican football.

Even though i'm not a big fan of soccer, i always watch the Mexico matches, so i'll be tuned in.

I don't understand why a lot of these players like Borgetti were saying "we need a coach that understand mexican soccer". What is there to udnerstand? It's not like we're some world football power who's won multiple WCs. We have won nothing, Especially Borgetti. Dude backed Chucho because he knew ANY other coach would not have called his sorry @+% to play. Hopefully Sven changed the mentality of Mexican football.
Exactly.

Gotta root for my Inter boys in this one.

Mexico needs a full squad to even have a 10% chance of beating this Argentina lineup. 4-1.

Vamos Mexico les vamos a partir su madre pinche Argentina, im at the stadium and it seems like all Baja California came down for this game!

The old dudes need to shut their mouths and make way for the 2005 u17 team to finally make the leap to the senior team.

Sven is good for the national team. My dad thinks otherwise, hes actually pissed at the owners for not giving chucho a chance, but me being the EPL buff, Iwelcome it.

I should be out at this game
smh.gif
, but when tickets went on sale I decided I cant make it out to SD for this, then a few days be at the kanye staples centerconcert and still have money. NOW... i dont feel that excited to see kanye for some reason

I lost
smh.gif

On the flipside of things, I really wanted to see Gio, Villaluz and Tevez, and theyre not playing so I guess it evens out...

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

The old dudes need to shut their mouths and make way for the 2005 u17 team to finally make the leap to the senior team.

Sven is good for the national team. My dad thinks otherwise, hes actually pissed at the owners for not giving chucho a chance, but me being the EPL buff, I welcome it.

I should be out at this game
smh.gif
, but when tickets went on sale I decided I cant make it out to SD for this, then a few days be at the kanye staples center concert and still have money. NOW... i dont feel that excited to see kanye for some reason

I lost
smh.gif

laugh.gif
My pops thinks the same thing. Damn Cinco you should have came this#%$! is dope, we going to hit up Adelitas afterwards
pimp.gif
..but i also haveto take care of that money because im be at the Kanye concert on saturday too, fking weird

Back
Top Bottom