Mexican Food for the Holidays Appreciation Post

Mexican food at anytime
pimp.gif

Mannnnnnn Tamales! god bless them! rajas con queso, rojo con carne, verde con carne, verde con pollo, de maiz, torta de tamale, dulce...
Just fire!
In my classrom there is one guy that sell tamales every friday, 7 pesos a pop
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man, homemade ceviche is the best! Tostadas and some ceviche with jalapeños
eek.gif

Don't get me started with pozole and menudo

Tonights Menu = Merry Christmas

pozole

tamales

beans

rice

green chille w/ pork

my special request : mashed potatoes (to put green chile on of course)

Man I am such a newb to Mexican food. The only food I know about is Burritos, Nachos and the usual. Where can I get some different stuff from?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Man I am such a newb to Mexican food. The only food I know about is Burritos, Nachos and the usual. Where can I get some different stuff from?
Mexiacan hole in the wall type of places

I'm waiting for the Posole to cool down before i go to work on it.

we've got a light dinner this year since its just us in the house compared to going out to Fontana like years past.

Pork leg and Tamales.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

we've got a light dinner this year since its just us in the house compared to going out to Fontana like years past.

Pork leg and Tamales.
pimp.gif

we got
Tamales, Pozole, Atole, Rice, Beans, Homemade tortillas, Ponche and topping it off with a Chessecake
ohwell.gif

my yearly hit of tamales and posole
tired.gif
...wish my mom knew how to makeboth...instead i have to wait once a year, twice if im lucky to eat them...

I always disliked that leaf for tamles, maybe because my mom would always use the Banana leaf.

either way, still good after you
pimp.gif

-smile

Yeah tamales are the bomb. Especially de dulce and tamales rojos.
The champurado be craking but were having some ponche. I'm having most of what's on the pics.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

make some friends. my friends try to free load when it comes to food especially mexican food because they know my famiy throws down. i HATE menudo with apassion though. too bad my mom isn't cooking tomorrow or today
indifferent.gif
guess ill eat a sandwich
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom