Mexican boots?

carbine

Banned
I'm working on a ranch this summer. I'm white and I don't want to be confused a Mexican.
laugh.gif

Do these boots look Mexican to you guys? And to any Mexican NTers, don't get offended. I just don't like your guy's style and I would never fit in dressing like it.

g5814.jpg

I'm Mexican, Naw you have to get the pointy boots to look like a real Mexican.

Originally Posted by carbine

I'm working on a ranch this summer. I'm white and I don't want to be confused a Mexican.
laugh.gif

Do these boots look Mexican to you guys? And to any Mexican NTers, don't get offended. I just don't like your guy's style and I would never fit in dressing like it.

g5814.jpg
I'm quoting you solely to show the ignorance and stupidity of your thread.
First of all, you're white. Trust me you won't be getting confused for a Mexican. And even if you did get confused for one, what's so wrong abut that? 

Like I said, don't worry about getting confused for one. It's easy to spot the white guy around Mexicans. Just look for the guy not working...

laugh.gif

g5814.jpg
First of all, you're white. Trust me you won't be getting confused for a Mexican. And even if you did get confused for one, what's so wrong abut that? 

Like I said, don't worry about getting confused for one. It's easy to spot the white guy around Mexicans. Just look for the guy not working...

please, someone tell me the difference between "white" people boots and "mexican" boots

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

laugh.gif

g5814.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Muy bien puesto.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

please, someone tell me the difference between "white" people boots and "mexican" boots

indifferent.gif

No white dude has the swag to rock botas de avestruz 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom