Metallic Red Foam 1, Black/Navy FP2, Air Max Uptempo 3 CONFIRMED for 2010 (stock photos)

Red Foams w/ icey soles = 
pimp.gif
  . ima go head an put the $ away now an get ready to camp on the release date. but are they official or not.? i keep hearin rumors about them bein pro's or bein pushed back because of the eggplant restock.  id much rather them jus be 1s than pros.

Originally Posted by curtisboy

HOW about another try at some colored soles for the foam ones
yeah...after having royals, eggplants, and now coppers, im a lil over da icy soles...gimme something i can rock without worrying about yellowing..a translucent sole or

solid rubber sole i'd appreciate.

yikesss lookin forward on seeing how those metallic foam one's are going to look... and those black uptempos are sick

Originally Posted by ninjahood

yeah...after having royals, eggplants, and now coppers, im a lil over da icy soles...gimme something i can rock without worrying about yellowing..a translucent sole or

make it happen nike!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Now everybody is a foam head now huh.....
laugh.gif
i used to think it was bad thing but then it hit me that the more people buying = more releases
pimp.gif

although i will miss the $99 pricetags when they USED to go on sale
tired.gif

(but that's what friends with swoosh accounts are for
smokin.gif
)

I have to admit I dig those black/blue Foams with the solid sole. I agree that it wouldn't hurt to have another Foamposite release that you don't have to give a damn about yellowing.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

make it happen nike!
nerd.gif

would love these 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Magic1978 wrote:

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

make it happen nike!
nerd.gif

would love these 
pimp.gif

agree, but make em royal translucent soles...like how the cactus foam samples were, but blue...ill take a pair of those

^Those would look even more
pimp.gif
with a translucent royal sole. But knowing nike and what they did to the cactus, even if they dropped those they would find a way to mess them up.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

damn with all these concepts might as well make Foam ID. No don't do that.
indifferent.gif
.....that's bankruptcy waiting to happen, i'd be unable to contain myself
frown.gif

icey soles are always appreciated(even more with seaglow lol) and will always be a killer addition to any foamposite.....but the solid soles also have a lifespan that matches the lifespan of the shoe itself, basically they can't go wrong either way.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Foamposite ID
smh.gif

I have kids that need to eat man.....

this dude said foam ID....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i already got 12 pairs of Air max 87 IDs.... you really wannna add foams?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Those would look even more
pimp.gif
with a translucent royal sole. But knowing nike and what they did to the cactus, even if they dropped those they would find a way to mess them up.

Rock said something about his buddy realizing that solid soles were a horrible idea.

Back
Top Bottom