Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | A Hideo Kojima Game

These 30+ missions that are harder, theres no way around them? Im trying to do just the yellow ones but its not giving me anymore new ones.

I know man, in missions where you gotta find and locate certain prisoners or soldiers.  I dont even have to interrogate anyone.  Some missions i'll just roll up to where they are throw some magazines around, and extract dude.

These buddies are like easy mode for the game.
quiet does the same thing if you tell her to scout the base. I give her a tranquilizer sniper with a silencer

Last edited:
These 30+ missions that are harder, theres no way around them? Im trying to do just the yellow ones but its not giving me anymore new ones.
they're not so bad.  They're just repeat missions.  The extracting walker gears one is pretty easy.  That first one where you take out communications equipment can be tough since you go naked and have to pick up equipment as you go.

Took me almost an hour to get that truck extraction mission.  
the Skulls... But i ended up with a way to just fulton the damn truck without them noticing and crawling/rolling my way out of the hotzone.  Never even seen by the skulls.

Last edited:

I know man, in missions where you gotta find and locate certain prisoners or soldiers.  I dont even have to interrogate anyone.  Some missions i'll just roll up to where they are throw some magazines around, and extract dude.

These buddies are like easy mode for the game.
quiet does the same thing if you tell her to scout the base. I give her a tranquilizer sniper with a silencer
I just remember on some missions, I'm sprinting from place to place and get spotted instantly.  DDog never lets that happen.

Thanks

Man I am so sick and tired of video game politics.

Makes no sense why we have all this processing power and can hardly get finished games nowadays....

In this case, it was finished. They removed it to stick it to him.

Do all yellow side ops, listen to all the yellow cassettes, return to base often, and max out Quiet's buddy level.

I think I only needed to complete one repeat mission to get the ending

Last edited:
Mission 33 took me so long to complete :lol: going into the mission with nothing and having no backup whatsoever makes you a lot more cautious.

Mission 33 took me so long to complete
laugh.gif
going into the mission with nothing and having no backup whatsoever makes you a lot more cautious.
I'm really like McGuyver now. I have to blow up communication stations with no nades. I was able to sneak around the base and take guys out but once they are alerted its tough especially being they have body armor.

I'm really like McGuyver now. I have to blow up communication stations with no nades. I was able to sneak around the base and take guys out but once they are alerted its tough especially being they have body armor.
Yes bro, I beat it on my first try but I'm sure that one mission took me close to an hour but I hit all 6 objectives because I did NOT wanna play that mission again... and no reflex makes it 10x tougher. You got snipers on the ridge, helos, dudes with full armor, soldiers locking on to your torso with stinger missiles and I swear the CFA gave all the soldiers lasik after mission 30 because they spot me from pretty far off now. But I'm actually having alot more fun... I wonder how the Quiet/D-Dog dependant players are gonna do when they only have binoculars :lol:

Last edited:
Man. I tried to finish this game last night, so i could get it out the way.  I got other things I need to focus on right now.  Stopped playing at 2am.  Only had 2 main missions left, and no yellow Side-Ops.  I hope what I saw was not the final ending, if so Konami dirty for not giving us this Chapter 3.  I don't even remember seeing some of the cut-scenes I saw in the Ch.2 intro. :smh:

I'm done with this game for now though, gonna let my homie borrow it until I get my **** together.

I do like playing the game better without the help of buddies though.  Makes you really think about what you need to do, in a specific order.  From scouting yourself and making sure you tagging everyone to seeing which enemies have helmets or full helmets that cover their face.  I only know i can destroy that control panel instead of blowing up all 3 satellites because I saw it in a gameplay demo before the game came out.

I wish there were more missions where you could start out with nothing.  Is there even a way to have an empty primary or secondary weapon slot in the loadout screen?

Man. I tried to finish this game last night, so i could get it out the way.  I got other things I need to focus on right now.  Stopped playing at 2am.  Only had 2 main missions left, and no yellow Side-Ops.  I hope what I saw was not the final ending, if so Konami dirty for not giving us this Chapter 3.  I don't even remember seeing some of the cut-scenes I saw in the Ch.2 intro. :smh:

I'm done with this game for now though, gonna let my homie borrow it until I get my **** together.

I do like playing the game better without the help of buddies though.  Makes you really think about what you need to do, in a specific order.  From scouting yourself and making sure you tagging everyone to seeing which enemies have helmets or full helmets that cover their face.  I only know i can destroy that control panel instead of blowing up all 3 satellites because I saw it in a gameplay demo before the game came out.

I wish there were more missions where you could start out with nothing.  Is there even a way to have an empty primary or secondary weapon slot in the loadout screen?
After an hour of botched plans that left me running for cover and waiting I was finally able to take out the last few guys in a sandstorm and shot the control panel first just because I was in that room (I never watch playthrough videos of games before they drop because I would learn things like this and it would ruin the fun) and got the completed objective :stoneface: I think that would have saved me alot of time... but also probably gotten me killed since I didn't have a suppressor. I'm also behind on things in my every day life because of this damn game :smh: I'm glad the FOB missions are whack and MGO isnt out yet or I definitely wouldn't be able to put the game down.

Last edited:
I want to finish Chapter 2 now also asap but can't run through missions now in Chapter 2. The Taken King has me interested and Fifa drops next week.

Yes bro, I beat it on my first try but I'm sure that one mission took me close to an hour but I hit all 6 objectives because I did NOT wanna play that mission again... and no reflex makes it 10x tougher. You got snipers on the ridge, helos, dudes with full armor, soldiers locking on to your torso with stinger missiles and I swear the CFA gave all the soldiers lasik after mission 30 because they spot me from pretty far off now. But I'm actually having alot more fun... I wonder how the Quiet/D-Dog dependant players are gonna do when they only have binoculars :lol:

An hour? :lol:

Ya'll did it wrong. Placed my helicopter dropzone at the base, got on the minigun and proceeded to blow everything up and didn't even have to get out. S rank. :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom