Metal Gear Solid 5 confirmed

pimp.gif

Nice!

Spoiler [+]
Still waiting for Zone of the Enders 3

MGS 4 = my favorite game ever. Solid Snake = best, deepest, most complex game character ever. queue bartscott.gif

Originally Posted by theekinqq

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

To everyone that's saying " hope snake will be on it " what happen to him? (xbox fan but I do like this franchise, never played part 4 )

he died at the end from foxdie virus i believe, or was it og big boss that died. i dont quite remember. i know they both met at end and one died, or both. who knows, gonna go replay lol
Big Boss died. Snake did not.

I knew this wasn't over, not because the Patriots were shut down.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Still haven't played through 4.

seriously? i think there's another NTer who hasn't opened his copy yet. 
laugh.gif

This is definitely copped, though. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

The Last Time i ever played Metal Gear Solid was MGS 2 : Sons of Liberty ... Wow... That was so long ago ... 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

it was such a hard game for me to beat back then .. omg... I dont even think i beat the game cause i gave up
laugh.gif
 Loved it though... 

Anyways, 

Should i pick up MGS 3 and/or 4 ? Worth it?
Both are definitely worth it. MGS4 is the best of the series, IMO. Didn't mind going through the 34535352342 hour long cut scenes, either. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And yeah, it was Big Boss that died in the end. Snake just ended up old.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Both are definitely worth it. MGS4 is the best of the series, IMO. Didn't mind going through the 34535352342 hour long cut scenes, either. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And yeah, it was Big Boss that died in the end. Snake just ended up old.
The cutscenes make the game. The gameplay is an added bonus to me.

Anyone else get kinda depressed throughout the storyline of MGS4? Seeing Snake become old and weak and still busting his @#$ for everyone else...One of the best characters of all time

If only the HD Collection had MGS1. My 2nd favorite game in the series after 4.

Back
Top Bottom