met my match

what size is she?
im looking to buy some let me know if she trynna get rid of any...

what size is she?
im looking to buy some let me know if she trynna get rid of any...

my girl has a lot of kicks but she mostly wear heels. she has some j's the ones i buy for her, and it is rare that she'll wear them. shes a sz. 3 inkids so not too much heat.

when i was a sneakerhead it would have bothered me

now i dont care
laugh.gif

i actually dont think i can date one...i now she be wanting me to camp with her
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

On the real, son needs to re-evaluate his life if he's worried about a girl's sneaker collection.
I must agree. Dude acting like she got a bigger $!%! than him. Arent women expected to have more clothing and clothing accessories then menanyway? But yeah I don't get why you upset OP. You really been think about this for a year now?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NTer

her feet are smaller...she pays half the price...you're about even

I'm dying for the day "I meet my match"
Lets be realistic tho, if you feel your match has been met, your G from the get go must be half mine
laugh.gif

Damn if only I was in Fort Lauderdale when the 10/13 dropped, I would have been much happier with it.
Welcome 2 Niketalk btw

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

First, it's not pound for pound because while she has more Jays than you, she also has (I would hope for your sake...) small feet meaning a pair of kicks cost way less for her than it does for you...

Second, a relationship built on "sneakers" WILL NOT LAST...srry...

At some point, she will grow out of that phase and progress unto heels, leaving you and your jordan collection, for some other corny ninja...

ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

not really, if your messing with chicks with a meaner jordan collection than you, talking about "yo i juss camped for these kicks" I wouldnt touch it

Back
Top Bottom