Met a real life transexual tonight.

Like title says.
Saw me a sight to see tonight.

Met me a transexual, or a ******.

Previously within the past year or so i've seen this...chick at like 2 or 3 places i've been to. Come to think of it, usually when I attend these parties near my friends place at USF.

Surrounded...no, embedded in a pack of 5 or 6 other seemingly normal females was the ******.

I always thought she was just some weird looking chick, but certainly enough in the outdoor smoking gathering - she casually marked her trans-sexuality.

The rest of night I lingered between drunk and forgetful of the situation and helplessly disturbed when she crossed my path.

I am an adult and I do honestly try to be mature and understanding of these types of things..

however I am rendered disturbed. 

Imagine being that? growing up like that? %!@.

I remember you from The Erotic Adventures of Hercules, and Dial M for Murderousness 
eek.gif

Was the ****** cool though? Or did you not speak?

She was cool as hell honestly.
I was also stoned and just tried to imagine that life. 
The way she was just whatever about it was 
eek.gif
 and 
pimp.gif
 and 
sick.gif
 at the same time.
You could tell she was part man by the amount of bravery she portrayed.
Us men, so brave.

Part man
laugh.gif

I've met 2, one was OD and made it super awkward. Just being real out there with it. And the other was just a regular dude that liked good tree and Black Ops.... and dressing like a girl. It's fun asking questions and learning what lead to their decision to make that change.

Kudos for not being weirded out and making a ****** bashing thread though.

They Come & Go. There Humans. Let Them have there 'fun'. Have an open mind, They are funny and never a dull moment.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Undertones
This post reminds me of the military dad guy from American Beauty.
laugh.gif

Strong undertones are strong indeed.

Back
Top Bottom