Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Shampoo: Head and shoulders sport 2in1
Soap: Every Man Jack citrus scrub
Face: Cetaphil or Every Man Jack Mint scrub. Cetaphil intensive moisturizer. Epiduo for the occasional acne.
Shave: Aveeno sensitive gel, Gillette joint with the extra razor for trimming, and Gillette body shave gel for the manscaping. Nivea, Polo og, or Versace Eros aftershave.
Lotion: Vaseline for men
Deodorant: Old Spice bearglove. Smells good, but irritates. Need to switch back to Dove for men Fresh scent.
Product: Suavecito pomade
Oral: Glide mint floss, Oral-B prohealth soft brush, Crest Prohealth Gum care paste, and Crest Prohealth mouthwash.

Need to look into that fresh balls for my huevos.
Anyone know where to cop in person?

Last edited:

@AZwildcats

Use fresh balls it's all natural. They also have stuff for feet. They both work great.
alright ill look for it at Target tomorrow. Tired of these sweaty balls 
mean.gif

I was so hyped on using Dr. Bronners peppermint...finally stumbled upon a bottle.

Man this joint is wild overrated. I dont feel the tingly-ness, and my skin feels "rubbery" for lack of a better word right when I rinse off and run my hand across my skin. It goes away when I dry up, but for as much as dudes was hyping it up, meh.

Try the bar version, it works better IMO.

Man somebody recommend me to a new deodorant Old Spice cant hold me up for more than 3 hours , i need something for my oily face too smh help a brother out .

Just try different brands until you find something that works.

I'm using Degree right now, Mitchum is also really good for me.

For your face, your diet could play a factor as well. If you're eating poorly, not drinking enough water, etc. that could contribute. Don't overwash your face, either. I've used Everyman Jack's face wash in the past and it's been great. I'm currently using Publix brand Cetaphil twice a day and then an apricot scrub every other day.

Man somebody recommend me to a new deodorant Old Spice cant hold me up for more than 3 hours , i need something for my oily face too smh help a brother out .
I'm gonna give a second plug for degree deordorant.

all the face scrubs pretty much work the same in my opinion... dont forget the power of washing pillowcases either. you'd be surprised how quick some materials will trap oil on your face.

I'm gonna give a second plug for degree deordorant.

all the face scrubs pretty much work the same in my opinion... dont forget the power of washing pillowcases either. you'd be surprised how quick some materials will trap oil on your face.
Man i appreciate you for that , the pillow thing never cross my mind even tho i change sheets and pillow on a regular basis . 

PFB Vanish for razor bumps. I've used almost all razor bump treatments under the sun, and this is the only product that gets the job done for me. $20 a bottle but its worth every penny.

Last edited:
For 5 years I've been using Ban Roll-On Antiperspirant & deodorant. It worked fine up until a couple months ago., but I started to sweat a bit and my pits stank. It also has started to leave streaks on shirts and damage the armpits of button downs.

I think it is time to try something new. Just got put on to Axe Dry Dark Temptation Anti Perspirant & Deodorant.

Does anyone know if it leaves streaks or damages clothing? How well does it work? The smell is :pimp:.

Just an update...I've been using the Axe Dry Dark Temptation Anti Perspirant & Deodorant and its great. No armpit sweat, no bad smell.

The deodorant smells like nice cologne, which is a huge plus.

The only thing I haven't figured out is how to get rid of streaking when I put on black tees. Other than that its solid.

I'm surprised no one mentioned Sabon Body Scrub for men. I don't know how how widespread it is, but me and my girl were walkin past one of the stores in the Upper West Side and the people inside were so nice and let you try out samples.

Liked it so much I dropped $33 on it lol. But it def worth it, got you feelin smooth (because I think its a sea salt scrub) and smelling fresh, like last all day fresh with a 10 feet of fresh radius (didn't know how good it smelled until my boy decided to use my $33 scrub :smh: . But damn did it smell good)

View media item 1004508

Anyone in here into wet shaving? Just made the switch and my skin reacts so much better.

I've got some of that ToBS on the way along with some from MikesNaturalSoaps.com. Heard nothing but good things about both of them, I use cheap Proraso at the moment.

Last edited:
I liked Proraso but not enough to say I had to get it again. I tried Every Man Jack's premium shaving cream and it was good.. but nothing special.

I've liked Taylor of Old Bond in the past but that new shaving cream is definitely the best I've used. Lathered up great and was the smoothest shave ever.

I shave the frank and beans. No hair, no smell. Well, not unless I'm running laps and even then, it ain't funky.

I take two showers a day tho.

Last edited:
i've been meaning to make the switch to a safety razor but then i found a new pack of gillette cartridges in my cabinet. had mixed feelings since i didn't have to spend money on a new setup at the time but i was also looking forward to the switch :lol: :\

It really is worth it.. and long term it'll save you money if you shave regularly. Shaving used to be more of a chore for me, but now it's something I kind of enjoy doing.

35 dollars or so for the razor, few bucks for a shaving bowl, probably 15 or so for a entry shaving brush, 15 for a solid shaving cream, and you can buy a huge pack of blades for 10 bucks. You won't have to replace the razor or bowl, my shaving brush has lasted me years.. so it's only razors and the shaving cream and a 100 pack of solid blades will last me a year at least and I've only bought 5 shaving creams over the course of 4 years and they could have lasted me even longer but I wanted to switch it up. :lol:

i think i also have a pack of conventional shaving creams that i have yet to open :lol: slickdeals is the devil :smh:

is there a noticeable difference between the gel goop and traditional shaving creams/bars?

Huge difference to me, skin feels much softer, less irritated. I have sensitive skin and the traditional creams don't mess with my skin at all. I didn't even cop a bowl, just use a regular cereal bowl.

Big difference. They last longer, the shave is smoother, my skin feels better, the scents are better/more natural, it's like night and day.

welp, time to shave every other day and apply generous amounts of goop. the plan is to go through 2 cans this week.

Back
Top Bottom