Mens Haircut/ Styles? Help

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Going for this cut later this week. Dude just always has the best hairstyles. Any tips on what styling product to use to get the desired effect. I was thinking about using American Crew but I don't know which on to use
Been rocking a similar haircut this past month since my hair is long enough again.  Looks better than the last time I did it a few years ago since I don't use a comb to make a sharp part anymore.  I've been using American Crew pomade which works great but it's really shiny.  I'm going to try the American Crew forming cream since it doesn't shine as much.  I also read about Baxter of California matte pomade clay and might order some.  All this stuff is expensive though, wish there were some good, cheaper ones too.

Originally Posted by NYC game

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

long top, short sides. but youre probaly not ready for it.

429361cb188a07705b1f6edd7c68fee56e75dba3_r.jpg
6053657f1aa50518593864eb7a7df9067169a1ff_r.jpg
He look like a Caucasian Shannon Brown 
shannon-brown-4.jpg

Wow, terrible execution. They look nothing alike

I've been growing my hair out since a week before Thankgiving (2010), and it hasn't even grown a lot, but for me, it is long because I usually get a 2 all around skin fade every two/three weeks.

I am going to let it out grow out a bit more, but I don't know what I want to/can do with it when it's time to cut it. I'll try and get a pic up for this thread to get some opinions.

I've been growing my hair out since a week before Thankgiving (2010), and it hasn't even grown a lot, but for me, it is long because I usually get a 2 all around skin fade every two/three weeks.

I am going to let it out grow out a bit more, but I don't know what I want to/can do with it when it's time to cut it. I'll try and get a pic up for this thread to get some opinions.

What kinda hair products are good for styling your hair? I've had a 2 all around for years! Time to switch it up

What kinda hair products are good for styling your hair? I've had a 2 all around for years! Time to switch it up

Originally Posted by zmoney3

^ tightest hair game in the league

seriously? I'll take JJ's waves over something they can give you in 5 minutes at Great Clips

Originally Posted by zmoney3

^ tightest hair game in the league

seriously? I'll take JJ's waves over something they can give you in 5 minutes at Great Clips

Anyone have a pompadour?  I want to try it but i'm confused on how you would comb your hair and what to put in it.

Anyone have a pompadour?  I want to try it but i'm confused on how you would comb your hair and what to put in it.

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

jj_redick.jpg

Sleeping on JJ, everytime I show a barber a picture of what I want dude's always give me their own interpretation haha, it's all good. 
you gotta go 2 a woman for that one [no offence]

jj_redick.jpg

Sleeping on JJ, everytime I show a barber a picture of what I want dude's always give me their own interpretation haha, it's all good. 

Originally Posted by ShoeHead117

shannon-brown-4.jpg

They actually do my dude, but i can't find a good shannon brown pic

Originally Posted by ShoeHead117

shannon-brown-4.jpg

They actually do my dude, but i can't find a good shannon brown pic

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

That's a really basic haircut though.  If your barber can't achieve that cut using a pair of scissors then you need to switch barbers.

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

That's a really basic haircut though.  If your barber can't achieve that cut using a pair of scissors then you need to switch barbers.

Originally Posted by NyZiNFaMoUs

gonna start growing it and get something like this. meh.
20rk8x5.png
I might have to give something like this a shot.  It just sucks barbers around here only understand when I tell them what clipper # to use on each part of my head
eyes.gif

20rk8x5.png
I might have to give something like this a shot.  It just sucks barbers around here only understand when I tell them what clipper # to use on each part of my head
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

20rk8x5.png
eyes.gif

I think its time to hit up a salon. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

20rk8x5.png
eyes.gif

I think its time to hit up a salon. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom