MEN, WE NEED TO LISTEN.

This goes out to all my hard headed men, on this board. Myself included, it doesn't matter, how WRONG, people say you are, you will find a way torationalize it out like you are the good guy, in your point of view. Whether somebody accuses you of being a liar, a racist, a cheat, a sex addict, analcoholic, a 420 fiend, a lazy bum, a womanizer, an addicted gambler, you will find a way, for you to look right, in the end. Even if you accept what you dois wrong, you still won't change because you think you are lying to yourself and not keeping it real, if you do change. I don't have any answers inthis world, but I just realize, I need to listen more because I'm so worried on whether my point of view is gonna be established or not in achieving myagenda. I always knew this ,but I never wanted to practice this, but the real answer is always in the gray area. It's never black and white, unless peopleare just hurling insults at you. Anyway, my point comes down to listening to your parents,your siblings, your BF or GF, or even some NT'ers, cause in lifeeverybody does have a point ev n if you've heard that point before. Does anybody feel what I'm saying?

Are you drunk or high? Because usually if I think deeply like this I have to be.

I know who I am, and I know what I do.

I'm not going to change.. Not cause I don't want to, cause I can't.

I am who I am.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Are you drunk or high? Because usually if I think deeply like this I have to be.
Naw, I'm just thinking about life cause I just watch a WWII veteran that I know on tape, and I see how smooth and care free he is about life.Our views, as men are either my way or the highway. And I think that's what makes us fail because we won't listen to anything that doesn't fit intoour profile of what we think is right.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

can you just post pics of hot camel toe instead?

laugh.gif
damn i literally lol'd to this.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Naw, I'm just thinking about life cause I just watch a WWII veteran that I know on tape, and I see how smooth and care free he is about life. Our views, as men are either my way or the highway. And I think that's what makes us fail because we won't listen to anything that doesn't fit into our profile of what we think is right.
Hormones buddy, we have them and they drive us to think and approach life a certain way. You can't control your own genes and biology. Andpartially, genes affect the way we are, accept it or not, but fail o do so at your own peril. Free will is a nice concept, but in a sense we aren't asfree to choose as we think we are.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

cliff notes: don't be stubborn
I had a fieelin that's where he was headin but couldn't really make it out. It is 1:16am
laugh.gif

Like my mom always tell me. Pride cometh before destruction. And a haulty spirit before the fall

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Naw, I'm just thinking about life cause I just watch a WWII veteran that I know on tape, and I see how smooth and care free he is about life. Our views, as men are either my way or the highway. And I think that's what makes us fail because we won't listen to anything that doesn't fit into our profile of what we think is right.
Hormones buddy, we have them and they drive us to think and approach life a certain way. You can't control your own genes and biology. And partially, genes affect the way we are, accept it or not, but fail o do so at your own peril. Free will is a nice concept, but in a sense we aren't as free to choose as we think we are.
Well, that's the thing, I don't believe in my genes to make it out to be. I think I can beat the odds. See, how stubborn I am,
happy.gif
You're proving my point, that's why I'm saying we need tolisten.

Whats up with all these weird posts lately.... Paranoia on the rise.....I feel like I'm playin Sim City Societies.....hmm now that I mentioned it.. *bootsup simcity*....

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Men as in man and woman?

Women can be some of the most stubborn people.
I'm talking about Men in life, to your wife, GF, mothers, father, sister, brother, and kids. I'm not trying to make it like it's akumbaya world, cause I know we have a lot of conflict and problems in our daily lives. But when people criticize you,even when you doing right, you might justneed to listen.

I see what you are saying bro, we usually dont have the best answers, yet I don't want to take advice either.

I get where you're coming from... my problem was that I had too much pride to even talk to people and let them know what I going through so that I couldget advice on what to do and not to do and how to go about fixing my situation before... thus resulting in me losing the most important thing to me. And theysay life is about learning from your mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom