Men are cheaters?

Originally Posted by kohkohchanel

So the past couple guys I hooked up with ended up having girlfriends, and one of the dudes actually had a fiance.

I really really think that 95% of the guys out there are cheaters.I mean I know girls cheat too, but I just have experienced a LOT of cheating men these days, and I don't think it's just a coincidence.

Be honest guys, if the time was right and there was a hottie (and alcohol) around and your gf/ partner was not, what would you do?
^^^regardless if there's alcohol/drugs involved, people will cheat no matter what. this goes for both men and women. the "men" arecheaters card is played out.

So the past couple guys I hooked up with ended up having girlfriends, and one of the dudes actually had a fiance.

I really really think that 95% of the guys out there are cheaters.I mean I know girls cheat too, but I just have experienced a LOT of cheating men these days, and I don't think it's just a coincidence.
Maybe you're the type that guys go to for quickies. I guess you're not wifey material.

Most females just don't get caught cheating

And deep down inside you probally like the excitement of being with a man who has a wife/girlfriend

Older men cheat too they are just more slick about it and keep their other woman on the dl and they usually have a young girl on the side

lil wayne-prom queen

chasing guys that are not into ties

grin.gif

kohkohchanel wrote:
Be honest guys, if the time was right and there was a hottie (and alcohol) around and your gf/ partner was not, what would you do?

saz2vb.jpg

In all honest I would cheat!
pimp.gif
(I am 21 by the way probably later on inlife when I really value a relationship I wont
ohwell.gif
)

Kohkoh, you'll be fine you are just feeling that way for right now.
I used to feel that way about women lol, it maybe the type of guys that you are picking up/attracted to thats all.

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

kohkohchanel wrote:

saz2vb.jpg

pimp.gif
(I am 21 by the way probably later on in life when I really value a relationship I wont
ohwell.gif
)

just found any reason to use that gif huh?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

kohkohchanel wrote:

saz2vb.jpg

pimp.gif
(I am 21 by the way probably later on in life when I really value a relationship I wont
ohwell.gif
)

just found any reason to use that gif huh?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That !*!! has nothing to do with the point hes trying to make

Did you take it upon yourself to tell their girlfriends that you hooked up with their boyfriend?? If not, your aiding in cheating yourself sodon't complain about the guys. Girls don't really seem to understand the concept that there ain't no $@%@! like new $@%@!. Women are just asgrimey as guys, it just comes down to your a cheater or your not (no matter what your gender is).

justhotkicks wrote:
kohkohchanel wrote:

Maybe you're the type that guys go to for quickies. I guess you're not wifey material.

MODs are allowed to say stuff like that! I guess i thought you would have more sensible comments then "your just not wifey material"
eyes.gif

OP,

YOU sound like a homewrecker. Get to know somebody before you let them divide and conquer.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Originally Posted by yungmatt

PEOPLE cheat... The "men cheat" $+#% needs to stop

and thats real.

ive messed with quite a few girls who at the end of the day go home to hubby. im not saying im not a cheater because i have before. and probably will in the future, but when girls say "i got a man" im just like
grin.gif
stuffs not an excuse no more homie

Amen. PEOPLE cheat.... women to the sam ething. all this 'you can have watever you like' tricking BS, get the EFF outta here, girls play dudes morethan vice versa... they do what they want to get what they want... jus because they females, they can Sometimes get away with it...

Dudes just be about they biz, tryna get sum cut. Not saying its right to cheat but...... $!$% happens. 50/50 blame, yea he/she screwed ya trust, but same time,you shoulda dun da dirty work to know them 100 and know how they act.... if not, dats on you for allowing that occurence to happen.... Just sayin.

You sure you don't always go for the same type. Anything similar about all the guys that had girls? Or you might just have really bad luck.

Same girls complaining about a-holes, are the ones who run back to them after they cheat. No offense to you, but I'm sick of listening to girls complainabout something they allow in their relationship. Also, most females around here that complain, do the same thing guys do.

Just because you've only dealt with cheaters, doesn't mean all guys cheat.

Back
Top Bottom