Men are cheaters?

So the past couple guys I hooked up with ended up having girlfriends, and one of the dudes actually had a fiance.

I really really think that 95% of the guys out there are cheaters.I mean I know girls cheat too, but I just have experienced a LOT of cheating men these days,and I don't think it's just a coincidence.

Be honest guys, if the time was right and there was a hottie (and alcohol) around and your gf/ partner was not, what would you do?

2df1614b27db62a6b31eb540a4084e1c5750c0dc.pjpg

Of course men are cheaters everyone's a cheater but real talk I don't know if it's because I'm talking to older guys but lately dudes been 1woman guys

Probably the kind of guys you're with. Stats show that roughly the same % of men and women cheat/have cheated

You dont seem long term.
You hang out at pool halls.
Youre not my type.
Exactly the type of girl I go for when I want to cheat.

Most dudes are only as faithful as thier options. It takes a great deal of will power not to catch @*$$& thats thrown at you.

Unless shes ugly.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

PEOPLE cheat... The "men cheat" $+#% needs to stop

and thats real.

ive messed with quite a few girls who at the end of the day go home to hubby. im not saying im not a cheater because i have before. and probably will in thefuture, but when girls say "i got a man" im just like
grin.gif
stuffsnot an excuse no more homie

Men are cheaters LOL, wth????? How old are you, if you dating a guy in his 20's hell yeah we gone cheat were in our prime, but then again my pops 46 and hestay cheating LOL. Get you an older guy who's ugly you will be ok

There is an element of truth to that but I don't know why. I was also looking at prisoner statistics that were in the paper yesterday and it's amazinghow few women there are incarcerated compared to men.

Part of it is about behaving properly but there must be some other reason too why men are more violent and other things like that (testosterone?).

Back
Top Bottom