Men and weak @*+ handshakes.

I hate when I end up weak on my end cuz *%%%%! wanna stick there hand out all fast and I end up catchin a wird angle.I gotta do that +%@# again so I can get a grip.

One guy I work with (once a week) has the worst male handshake I've ever been a part of.

He basically puts his hand out palm down like a woman waiting for it to be kissed. I wind up shaking it like a wet rag lol.

One guy I work with (once a week) has the worst male handshake I've ever been a part of.

He basically puts his hand out palm down like a woman waiting for it to be kissed. I wind up shaking it like a wet rag lol.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Forearm Handshake > all
Step your warrior game up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I be doing this with all my boys sometimes

First of all, I completely agree that if someone tries to give me a weak hand, I lost respect for them as a man.
Sidenote: I absolutely HATE when a dude tries to handshanke/dap you up with their LEFT hand  
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
.  This annoys the hell outta me and makes me think the perpetrator is a complete cornball.

[/rant] 

First of all, I completely agree that if someone tries to give me a weak hand, I lost respect for them as a man.
Sidenote: I absolutely HATE when a dude tries to handshanke/dap you up with their LEFT hand  
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
.  This annoys the hell outta me and makes me think the perpetrator is a complete cornball.

[/rant] 

Originally Posted by oXo yzarc oXo

make eye contact, make sure the inside of your thumb is stopped by the inside of theirs, clasp and make sure he knows youre there. no resqueezing, almost worse than the weak or missed grip ... the resqueeze is only applicable:

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by oXo yzarc oXo

make eye contact, make sure the inside of your thumb is stopped by the inside of theirs, clasp and make sure he knows youre there. no resqueezing, almost worse than the weak or missed grip ... the resqueeze is only applicable:

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

What you all need to be working on is making eye contact during a handshake

What you all need to be working on is making eye contact during a handshake

back off trying to rip off my fingers. strong handshakes are a sign you are mentally weak and you feel a handshake will make up for that

back off trying to rip off my fingers. strong handshakes are a sign you are mentally weak and you feel a handshake will make up for that

Originally Posted by bigballa8716

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

[/rant] 
Word.

I always tell people, especially if theyre younger, always with the right hand. I dont except left handed greetings.

Originally Posted by bigballa8716

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

[/rant] 
Word.

I always tell people, especially if theyre younger, always with the right hand. I dont except left handed greetings.

I'm a germaphobic so I don't want to be gripping ppl's hand to begin with. The only way I give a firm handshake is for interview purposes.

I'm a germaphobic so I don't want to be gripping ppl's hand to begin with. The only way I give a firm handshake is for interview purposes.

eh, some people aren't over bearing, egotistical maniacs trying to take over the world one death grip at a time

and no i don't give soft handshakes but when someone else does i don't look down on them

it's like women basing things off shoe size, grow up

eh, some people aren't over bearing, egotistical maniacs trying to take over the world one death grip at a time

and no i don't give soft handshakes but when someone else does i don't look down on them

it's like women basing things off shoe size, grow up

Back
Top Bottom