Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers: LAC Advances 4-3

Rudy Gay
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

I hope someone fouls Griffin HARD. Like out the series hard cuz his antics are just unbelieveable n hes seemily rubbing off on the whole team especially CP3 smh
Really? Blake is rubbing off on CP3?

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

I hope someone fouls Griffin HARD. Like out the series hard cuz his antics are just unbelieveable n hes seemily rubbing off on the whole team especially CP3 smh

Nah it's actually the other way around.....cp3 brought that mentality to the clippers

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Paul gets lightly touched and he flails back like he got punched. THEN another ref comes in to defend Paul and yell at the Grizz player. Wow.

Son came through like he was CP3's daddy or something talkin' bout "Stop it!" to Cunningham who didn't even do anyhing

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Paul gets lightly touched and he flails back like he got punched. THEN another ref comes in to defend Paul and yell at the Grizz player. Wow.

Son came through like he was CP3's daddy or something talkin' bout "Stop it!" to Cunningham who didn't even do anyhing

Chris go get your ball, we goin home
laugh.gif

This dude Blake with the uber pivot. Dude walks damn near every damn time he goes into his signature spin move, I swear.

It HAS to hurt Blake how much he's on the floor.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*edit* And as I type that, he hits the deck as Nick Young hits a 3.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

It HAS to hurt Blake how much he's on the floor.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*edit* And as I type that, he hits the deck as Nick Young hits a 3.
laugh.gif

Him and Chris Paul should endorse gravity.

I saw that double dribble too Chosen, by Bledsoe. 3 refs didn't though apparently.

say what you want about blake's sloppy post moves or his flopping, but he's way ahead of the curve as a passer.

not necessarily saying he's making spectacular passes, but he makes the right pass the majority of the time. 7 assists tonight

Memphis is giving up threes too easily. The whole paint collapses when Blake makes a move...

Back
Top Bottom