Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers: LAC Advances 4-3

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

He did get hit though
I'm saying though...

Critical time in the game and dudes in here mad that he's letting the Refs know they missed one.

Hate is strong
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Well, he didn't get a foul, but he sure whined about it. Can't say that was unexpected.
Hit yourself harder in the face CP3.

head apparently. Tony definitely hit Paul. NT is funny. Selective viewing.

who is the dude for the Clippers who NEVER plays, light skinned with the afro?

C'mon Coach Hollins, you're down 2-1 in the series and it's the final possession of the game possibly, the white women can wait til later.

good defense by tony allen

was lionel trying to get the white chick? you had all game to do so, not during crunch time, lol

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

C'mon Coach Hollins, you're down 2-1 in the series and it's the final possession of the game possibly, the white women can wait til later.
trey thompkins

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

LMAO...dude setting up the post game smash and dash fresh out the huddle. I see you Lionel.

How come gilbert arenas get zero minutes this game ? He would have made a few three more than bum OJ mayo

kvsm23vs24:
Yall have to stop predicting the next plays.
Y'all are real off
laugh.gif

I couldn't be happier to be wrong.
23ska909red02:
Clippers are going to flop to win the game.

Tied 85 right now, Clippers ball. They're going to go inside, flop, get sent to the line either for an and-1 or 2 FTs, then flop on the defensive end to take the ball out of Memphis' hands.
Wrong.
smokin.gif
23ska909red02:
Randolph gonna miss this 2nd one.
Wrong.
smokin.gif
23ska909red02:
CP3 w/ the GW
Wrong.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom