Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by boomboomskeetskeet

Earl Smith JR already got knocked
arrested 2 years in a row, by the same officer
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Price gouging is legal. So don't complain when the valet charges you $100 to take your car, the nightclubs charge you $50 to get in and $1,000 for a bottle and a table, and the hotels make you pay $1,000 per night.
laugh.gif
, sounds like a typical weekend in Vegas.

Racial profiling is in full effect.

*shrugs* I ain't even mad.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Price gouging is legal. So don't complain when the valet charges you $100 to take your car, the nightclubs charge you $50 to get in and $1,000 for a bottle and a table, and the hotels make you pay $1,000 per night.

laugh.gif

All of this

a chick posted on facebook "Thank got I live to see another day I got shot in my leg last night in Miami and I'm so lucky to be back home with my family and to be breathing"

Made the mistake of going to Miami on Memorial Day Weekend one year, oblivious to the fact it was "Urban Beach Week".
I told myself that I would never go back to Miami on Memorial Day Weekend again.
After reading that post about dude eating other dudes face, it is guaranteed that I will never see Miami on this holiday again.
Slapping $%*%!! for even asking me.

Probably one of the most overrated places to be this weekend.

The people who enjoy this the most are the ones who are not there but read about the Tom Foolery that goes on.

Originally Posted by Mr4thQuarter

Did I read that one flyer right? They aren't allowing you on the beach if you're not a resident?

There's 2 Causeways to get onto the island. One of them was "residents only", the other was merged into a one-lane checkpoint.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Goons will be out there in full force

but the women will be thick
pimp.gif
. It's like removing fruit from a prickly bush.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i would think it be next impossible to holla at a chick w/ out tricking to the max when attending events like this.

who's experienced this? how is it w/ the yambs?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

says the minority

Was out there last year when they were bustin off and a stampede broke out

Hoodrats and mass for days...had fun but won't go back during memorial day or any other holiday in the summer

Back
Top Bottom