Melo suspended 1 game for stupid %+$%

nuggets lose by 5 to the pistons
smh.gif
they win easily with melo in the lineup. nuggets management needs 2 kill themselves

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

LeBron gets away with this ALL the time
roll.gif

bron could get away with anything except the crab dribble
smh.gif

He was suspended for 15 games in the 2006-07 season for his involvement in the Nuggets' brawl with the New York Knicks when he landed a punch [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]and ran away. [/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

from Nba.com

man Melo catches od heat yo. This isnt a big deal that needs publicity. I agree with most of yall that it was foolish on his part, why not ask the coach if hecould stay in. I watched that game and when I was reading the article, the time period they said that furious george was taking him out, Nuggs were on a 7-0run started by Melo's two Jumpers and a Billups 3 ball. Melo had been shooting poorly the whole game and he was finally catching a rhythm and karl wantedto sit him. Melo stayed in, Hit a 3 then missed a few. anyways, my point is, yea I think Melo went about it the wrong way but from a competitor stand point Iunderstand what hes thinking. Karl does have a tendency to eff up his subs or make bad calls at the wrong time. Melo's been playing solid all year, vastlyimproving his all around game and learning much more. I agree if it was Mamba, King, or Flash, they wouldnt have been removed, hey man it's w/e. I dontthink this needed to be announced and be made into a news story though. Fine him but dont suspend the dood !!@!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom