Melo Knicks PE M7 Royal/Black/Orange/White

these may be my first Melos...all 3 pairs on this page are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

blk/royal >> blk/white >> wht/blue

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

def gonna try my best and scoop these.. really like the Aways, the Homes aren't bad either

great job JB...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 might be my 1st pair of Jordans since Grapes waaaaaaaaaaaaay back

eek.gif
 Dean-O are serious?  You didnt cop no XIII's?  Not even Space Jams?

Knicks colorways will def be copped.  That blk/wht colorway is serious too. 

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

def gonna try my best and scoop these.. really like the Aways, the Homes aren't bad either

great job JB...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 might be my 1st pair of Jordans since Grapes waaaaaaaaaaaaay back

eek.gif
 Dean-O are serious?  You didnt cop no XIII's?  Not even Space Jams?

Knicks colorways will def be copped.  That blk/wht colorway is serious too. 

I heard that 300 pairs would be in China and that total there would be 1500 pairs, but I did see that post on Nicekicks. Which one is true?

I heard that 300 pairs would be in China and that total there would be 1500 pairs, but I did see that post on Nicekicks. Which one is true?

I hope they'll be enough for everyone. Why put a limit, when the player himself plays in the biggest market in the NBA?

I hope they'll be enough for everyone. Why put a limit, when the player himself plays in the biggest market in the NBA?

I really like these shoes so much better than the regular M7s. These should have been M7s. I will definitely scoop up the royal/blacks if I can find them at retail or lower. If not I will grab one of the other colors.

I really like these shoes so much better than the regular M7s. These should have been M7s. I will definitely scoop up the royal/blacks if I can find them at retail or lower. If not I will grab one of the other colors.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

1. we arent communist
2. if they too many pairs shops may not sell out.....you should know why they limit pairs by now man

from SN
Again, all three colorways of the Air Jordan Melo M7 Advance will hit select NYC stores (Nike stores, House of Hoops) in limited numbers this June (1,500 in total) at $130,

I'm surprised they are only 130

Originally Posted by KingJay718

1. we arent communist
2. if they too many pairs shops may not sell out.....you should know why they limit pairs by now man

from SN
Again, all three colorways of the Air Jordan Melo M7 Advance will hit select NYC stores (Nike stores, House of Hoops) in limited numbers this June (1,500 in total) at $130,

I'm surprised they are only 130

Originally Posted by PandasKicks

Anybody play in these?
I play in the all black version M7. They are a very good shoe, especially in ankle support & lockdown (best), traction and cushioning. The zoom / air max setup is one of the best I have played in.  Blows my LB VI PS out of the water!! If you play the 2 to 5 spot, and want a solid well cushioned shoe that will out perform most shoes out now, pick up a pair of the M7. The Advanced are next on my list - making this shoe lighter will only make it that much better!

Originally Posted by PandasKicks

Anybody play in these?
I play in the all black version M7. They are a very good shoe, especially in ankle support & lockdown (best), traction and cushioning. The zoom / air max setup is one of the best I have played in.  Blows my LB VI PS out of the water!! If you play the 2 to 5 spot, and want a solid well cushioned shoe that will out perform most shoes out now, pick up a pair of the M7. The Advanced are next on my list - making this shoe lighter will only make it that much better!

Back
Top Bottom