Meet The Cast of The Asian Jersey Shore: K-Town

laugh.gif
def watching this as well.

%%%! all types of reality television it's all fake and these people are just looking for come ups by exploiting their races as well as disgracing their parents in the process.

"My child is a reality television star." %%%! outta here with all of that.

%%%! all types of reality television it's all fake and these people are just looking for come ups by exploiting their races as well as disgracing their parents in the process.

"My child is a reality television star." %%%! outta here with all of that.

The more I read about the more I realize I'm going to watch this show and I know I'm going to hate myself for it.

The more I read about the more I realize I'm going to watch this show and I know I'm going to hate myself for it.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Just gunna be a bunch of math homework and online computer gaming.

Looking at the cast, they just took Johhny Tran's crew from the first Fast & Furious.  I can already tell this is gonna be a straight rip off with nothing more than fake/drunk tough guy antics and slutty chicks who'll probably be cat fighting/crying every episode
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Just gunna be a bunch of math homework and online computer gaming.

Looking at the cast, they just took Johhny Tran's crew from the first Fast & Furious.  I can already tell this is gonna be a straight rip off with nothing more than fake/drunk tough guy antics and slutty chicks who'll probably be cat fighting/crying every episode
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom