Meet Darien Long.

Security guard is feelin hisself.........he gonna get caught slippin off the clock.

why not join the army if you want to be in combat all day? only a fool gets suited and booted just to be a mall watcher... judging off how he talked in the video, i bet he was bullied as a kid and this is his way to fight his inner battles.

someone needs to beat his *** on camera and sell it to wshh.

Ol Blankman look ***** He's gonna be jobless real damn soon. No business in their right mind would want to attract that kind of lawsuit bait lol

I like the dude in the second video... He took one for the cause... We need to make sure and check our institution even if we really have no power... Son took that taze like a G... "Your really over stepping your bounds."

Ol Blankman look ***** He's gonna be jobless real damn soon. No business in their right mind would want to attract that kind of lawsuit bait lol

I remember from the previous thread dude is either the property owner or was hired by them to manage the property because of the way he does things.

Dude is funny though, hopefully he doesn't get caught slipping outside of work.

He didn't want to post the 2nd taze video because TruTV bought the rights to it...

I guess we can fit this in right between South Beach Tow and Hardcore Pawn :smh:

Dudes workin in the hood gotta be dressed in that outfit from the hurt locker..

I couldn't deal with all that, grown people actin up for no damn reason.
That's cool how people donated that stuff to him and 23k ..
Dude is the hoods Paul blart

:stoneface: :smh: This is the epitome of that old saying "you take your job way too seriously".

Money is just ASKING to be toe tagged.

Lookin' like a Black Ops create-a-player.

:rofl: @ the second vid.

Thought he could test my man with the green Joseph Abboud shirt/tie combo pack joint and got Raiden'd.

This dude Purnell was flopping on the floor like a fish for real :rofl: :rofl: Son looked like he was doing light feet while laying down :lol:

Long is obviously getting an inflated ego off this attention.

Back
Top Bottom