Medical marijuana and job drug testing.......

if u have a med card for weed and a job drug tests and thc is in your system do u still get the job or......
how does that work?

if u have a med card for weed and a job drug tests and thc is in your system do u still get the job or......
how does that work?

i believe ur in a Fd up situation.

just buy the synthetic pee or have one of ur homies with a clean piss to pee in a cup for u

i believe ur in a Fd up situation.

just buy the synthetic pee or have one of ur homies with a clean piss to pee in a cup for u

ive used that pee a few times its worked but it also didnt work. the temp has 2 b between 90 and 100. i was hoping 2 not have 2 use it tho

ive used that pee a few times its worked but it also didnt work. the temp has 2 b between 90 and 100. i was hoping 2 not have 2 use it tho

Gotta keep it warm, wear something under ur pants so u can keep ur temperature up while u tape it to your thigh

Gotta keep it warm, wear something under ur pants so u can keep ur temperature up while u tape it to your thigh

this is what you needa do..

have a homie piss in a clean medicine bottle, seal it, wrap the bottle with this

painpatch.jpg
(use 2 if needed for temperature), and then wrap the bottle wit a sock.

thank me later. no drizzy

this is what you needa do..

have a homie piss in a clean medicine bottle, seal it, wrap the bottle with this

painpatch.jpg
(use 2 if needed for temperature), and then wrap the bottle wit a sock.

thank me later. no drizzy

just use testpur. hasnt failed me yet, even on one occasion where i burned less than 48 hours before the test.

just use testpur. hasnt failed me yet, even on one occasion where i burned less than 48 hours before the test.

OP, i think the problem is that for a private company, a drug policy is at their discretion. So even if you have a script that technically makes you "legal" under state law, they won't want to hire you due to any potential liability they might have from having a potentially high employee working on the premises.

not exactly the same situation, but my good buddy was on house arrest for a couple of months and was told that they would be random drug testing at their discretion. He told his probation officer that he had a script for buds and dude basically told him that doesnt mean he can still smoke while on house arrest. They didnt care if he was "legal" to smoke or not.

OP, i think the problem is that for a private company, a drug policy is at their discretion. So even if you have a script that technically makes you "legal" under state law, they won't want to hire you due to any potential liability they might have from having a potentially high employee working on the premises.

not exactly the same situation, but my good buddy was on house arrest for a couple of months and was told that they would be random drug testing at their discretion. He told his probation officer that he had a script for buds and dude basically told him that doesnt mean he can still smoke while on house arrest. They didnt care if he was "legal" to smoke or not.

As far as I know, in Cali, when an employer runs your background check, you having the card pops up on it. I'd google, and try to find a Forum based on the medical use issues and ask there.

Back
Top Bottom