Mccain's motives are to DESTROY ISLAM as it is the evils of the earth

laugh.gif

Clowns...

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

ehhh, I am by no means a Mccain fan, but I wouldn't go as far as saying he wants to destroy islam just because he associated himself with someone who said that.

As far as Obama, I extra doubt he went to Trinity Baptist church solely to obtain black votes. He was 26 when he joined. I don't believe that.

That's the thing and you shouldnt make the same assumption about Obama. Im pretty sure no1 thinks McCain wants to do that. We're just showing thebias in the media

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

ehhh, I am by no means a Mccain fan, but I wouldn't go as far as saying he wants to destroy islam just because he associated himself with someone who said that.

As far as Obama, I extra doubt he went to Trinity Baptist church solely to obtain black votes. He was 26 when he joined. I don't believe that.

That's the thing and you shouldnt make the same assumption about Obama. Im pretty sure no1 thinks McCain wants to do that. We're just showing the bias in the media
No actually i wouldn't put it past Mccain or the republicans to want to pursue this endeavor.

there are plenty of reasons not to vote for this senile psychopath other than crazy pastors. if you just stick to the issues and realize he is a bush clone,its clear that he loses.

Co-sign with Delorean's 1st comment. But I took the title fo the thread as being sarcastic since everything out of Wright's mouth was automaticallyattributed to being Obama's view as well.

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

WELL THEN LETS GET IT ON MUTHA #@$#! ME N Martyrs are ready to destroy the final crusade. Allahu akbar bishmiallah al rahman ir rahim YA DIGGG!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

النبي محمد صلى الله عليه وسل..

RON PAUL >>>>

HE WANTS TO DEAL WITH AMERICA AND GET OUT THE WAR ASAP AND HELP ARE BOOTY'S OUT NOT NO OTHER COUNTRY

Originally Posted by NYVictory45

Co-sign with Delorean's 1st comment. But I took the title fo the thread as being sarcastic since everything out of Wright's mouth was automatically attributed to being Obama's view as well.

My thoughts exactly.........

Back
Top Bottom