Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
He's only been down once in his entire career. Other than that, he rarely gets hit, so his chin is never tested besides a lucky shot here or there and he's taken them well.
yeah he is definitely winning this match then. So hard to say if mcgregor hits harder than any of mayweathers other opponents.

When did he go down?
Zab knocked him down (more so caught him off balance) but it wasn't ruled a KD.

I think he also took a knee once, but it WAS ruled a KD.

I guess that equals 1
laugh.gif

Shane Mosley is the only one that I can remember to catch Floyd... His nose was bleeding and he had to clinch for like a min.

Shane Mosley is the only one that I can remember to catch Floyd... His nose was bleeding and he had to clinch for like a min.

He wasn't even bleeding from that shot. The worst he ever got caught was from maidana in the 2nd fight. Caught him flush to the face with a power shot at the end of a round and he ate it. Had that been in the middle of the round Floyd could've been in trouble. He even admitted the shot hurt him.

Last edited:

He was bleeding against Cotto.... Miguel is the only one that comes to mind recently that did decent damage on Floyd imo

Last edited:
He was bleeding against Cotto.... Miguel is the only one that comes to mind recently that did decent damage on Floyd imo

He was training with roger at the time who is more offensive minded so he was going toe to toe with cotto a lot. Still almost stopped him. Floyds had bad hands for a minute now.

Zab knocked him down (more so caught him off balance) but it wasn't ruled a KD.

I think he also took a knee once, but it WAS ruled a KD.

I guess that equals 1 :lol:
Who did he take a Knee against?

Call me crazy but I'm happy about the fight. I love to see Floyd in the ring. He's prob gonna play with McGregor like he played with Berto.

Thanks for sharing. You mentioned it. Is it too hard to tell me when it happened damn lol?
No. Thing is, it wasn't really a true KD in the sense of a typical KD. Looked more like he hurt his hand or something and took a breather to recover. Whereas in the Judah fight, he was hit with a check hook type shot, lost his balance, and touched down. Should have been called a KD but wasn't. Off the top of my head I can't recall a time where he was actually hurt or in trouble.

Yeah the zab kd was technically a kd even tho it wasn't called but he was never once hurt in that fight. Stunned if anything.

No. Thing is, it wasn't really a true KD in the sense of a typical KD. Looked more like he hurt his hand or something and took a breather to recover. Whereas in the Judah fight, he was hit with a check hook type shot, lost his balance, and touched down. Should have been called a KD but wasn't. Off the top of my head I can't recall a time where he was actually hurt or in trouble.
Shane had him hurt and in trouble

He was never in trouble. He landed a couple nice shots, but Mayweather never stopped defending himself and kept coming forward.
Never in trouble? He damn near broke Shane arm trying to hold himself up after he got rocked
Floyd is my guy, but Shane almost dropped him twice

Only time he got rocked clean was Shane and Chino.

His only KD was because he hurt his hand, nothing to do with getting hurt by a punch. Even that KD he didn't really touch the canvas. The Zab one caught him off blance and stunned him. (glove touched the ground)

I ain't gonna lie... Mayweather got caught slippin but he took 2 clean shots like a champ. Mosley was washed at this point tho. He said he was trying to go for the kill and threw everything he got after Money was stunned.

Last edited:
Never in trouble? He damn near broke Shane arm trying to hold himself up after he got rocked
Floyd is my guy, but Shane almost dropped him twice
To me, in trouble = in jeopardy of being finished.

That's not what happened in the Mosley fight. He felt Shane's power and recovered almost immediately. His hands were up and he was defending the entire time.

To me, in trouble = in jeopardy of being finished.

That's not what happened in the Mosley fight. He felt Shane's power and recovered almost immediately. His hands were up and he was defending the entire time.
Yeah I will say, even during that same round TBE came back and took control towards the end.

That's just how amazing Floyd is. People actually thought he was in trouble because he got hit hard, which is an anomaly.

Back
Top Bottom