Mayor of NYC's NIKETALK GENERAL Rap Freestyle..link ANOTHER TRACK ADDED "SO HARD FOR ME"...PAGE 2

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

give this man a grease slap

laugh.gif

By the way, that wasn't freestyled, you were readin' right from the page...I'm not hatin' or nothin, but it sounded like you already knew whatwas gonna be said, and you were still offbeat a little bit. If you weren't readin' it, then it was pre thought up...

If it was really off the top, I'll give you props....but that's where it stops. Like I said, I'm not on some hateristic type $#!+

Originally Posted by JFKTV

By the way, that wasn't freestyled, you were readin' right from the page...I'm not hatin' or nothin, but it sounded like you already knew what was gonna be said, and you were still offbeat a little bit. If you weren't readin' it, then it was pre thought up...

If it was really off the top, I'll give you props....but that's where it stops. Like I said, I'm not on some hateristic type $#!+

i wont lie..like a couple lines i said were "pre thought"...i didnt literally write it though...heres another one i did..i posted this in themusic forum..
http://www.zshare.net/audio/9285226598d50a/

It sounds like you deepened your voice a little don't know how...or you need a cough drop.
Edit*-You need some self confidence "i look in the mirror and see a fat dude",Like damn....lie to yourself or something lol.

Originally Posted by TheOtherAI9

That voice
laugh.gif
Go drink a bottle of lotion.

eek.gif
[ugly dude from youtube vid] GOT DAAAAAAAAAAAAAM [ugly dude fromyoutube vid]

My dude sound like he scarfed down a plate full of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches wit' no milk tho...yea, ya'll remember the commercial.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom