MAYANS MC | FX Originals | Season II [ ❙❙ ]

SAMCRO’s never getting out of the gun business. Felipe’s showing me that having multiple baby mamas is always a bad idea. I hope the 3 brothers find out the truth before anybody dies.

Reactions: Ube
chale rip riz

hopefully there’ll be some insight for taza’s motive

strong season so far

Kurt Sutter Shares “Mayans” Disney Joke That May Have Gotten Him Fired; “SoA” Prequel Series Thoughts

● As for what started the downward spiral that was his relationship with Disney, Sutter believes it was a Walt Disney-themed joke – and his choice of replacement joke following – that lit the fuse:

“It all started with a joke. And not a very good one. There was a line in the Season 2 premiere. EZ [JD Pardo] and Coco [Richard Cabral] were getting off the bus at the school where the drugs were being processed. There was supposed to be a really gnarly playground out front. Filled with debris, dangerous looking swings, sharp objects, rusty jungle gym, etc. As they exited, Coco sees EZ’s distracted and says: Lighten up Boy Scout, and gesturing to the playground, says, We’re going to Disneyland. EZ replies: Yeah? Guess this is where Walt buried all the Jews he had killed. Coco comments: That’s dark man… And exits.

“So when I was informed that the Walt, Jew killing line had to go, I agreed and changed it to…We’re going to Disneyland. And now EZ says, Yeah… if Mickey and Pluto were pedophiles.

Sutter is crazy :rofl: That dialog doesnt even match the show :lol:

Kurt Sutter Shares “Mayans” Disney Joke That May Have Gotten Him Fired; “SoA” Prequel Series Thoughts

● As for what started the downward spiral that was his relationship with Disney, Sutter believes it was a Walt Disney-themed joke – and his choice of replacement joke following – that lit the fuse:

“It all started with a joke. And not a very good one. There was a line in the Season 2 premiere. EZ [JD Pardo] and Coco [Richard Cabral] were getting off the bus at the school where the drugs were being processed. There was supposed to be a really gnarly playground out front. Filled with debris, dangerous looking swings, sharp objects, rusty jungle gym, etc. As they exited, Coco sees EZ’s distracted and says: Lighten up Boy Scout, and gesturing to the playground, says, We’re going to Disneyland. EZ replies: Yeah? Guess this is where Walt buried all the Jews he had killed. Coco comments: That’s dark man… And exits.

“So when I was informed that the Walt, Jew killing line had to go, I agreed and changed it to…We’re going to Disneyland. And now EZ says, Yeah… if Mickey and Pluto were pedophiles.

Sutter is crazy :rofl: That dialog doesnt even match the show :lol:
I swear he really be out here just doing the most :rofl:

chale rip riz

hopefully there’ll be some insight for taza’s motive

strong season so far

It really didn’t make sense to me why he did it

But him and the head guy of the rival club do
Have history so maybe he wanted to start a war to get him killed

^ I was thinking the same thing. Felipe is pissing me off not telling anyone that Miguel is his son. Maybe he will now since he knows about Dita’s crazy ***.

i wanna bang coco's daughter (she's 21 lol) bad

97917e26694167e99525400375be2bae.jpg

69645116_176483356824225_4144279783943446186_n.jpg

70773817_179874203049552_4696884618924946970_n.jpg

Glad to see this show got renewed. Looking forward to the season finale last night, have a feeling Galindo finds out about the meeting between Angel, EZ and Felipe which will certainly cause a further conflict.

It was nice not seeing Potter featured last ep for a change lol. I prob just jinxed it and he's a huge part of tonight's ep. hahaha

:smh: everybody’s gonna be out to kill the chapter next season.

Why they gotta kill Baby Joker like that?

EZ stays making mistakes. The best revenge was to let her live. Glad he is a full member of the crew. Interested to see which member of the Son's they killed.

She wanted to die either way. She wanted one of them to kill her
Yes I know all this but revolving the entire finale around killing an old lady that was already a burn victim? Let her walk in to traffic or leap off a clip.

Then they made their bosses decision to ride on the Vatos play the background. Didnt like all the decisions here.

Just now finishing up season 2 after taking a break from the show. Can't wait to see how this plays out now that they've killed a SoA member. No real way for them to cover that up. Wonder if the other chapters will exile them from the flock and make them into like a Renegade chapter....

I understand the chapters reason for going to war, but they have to realize that this war started because of them. I didn't want the other chapters picking money over brotherhood, but I'm not mad at them for voting "no retaliation".

Kill ya own mans just to get revenge :smh:
There's more to this story that hasn't been said yet. I feel like he's been itching for a reason to start a war with that other biker gang. Something crazy must have happened while he was a member. I'm sure the show will bring up the fact that he pulled the plug on ol boy.
Will say that I hate that the Mayans seem to be going down the same road as SoA where the chapter will be killed off for one reason or another.

Back
Top Bottom