January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is me but with Kane’s song :rofl: :rofl:
AA30BAB1-45E3-4CD4-BF9E-11C255CE5775.png

Edit my fault lol we need 1 more spot

anyone want in lmk or that number will be VOID

Last edited:
Thanks to KHUFU KHUFU bringing this to my attention.

Some Wild Quotes from Bill Watts. Granted it was 1981 but still

Legendary Hank Aaron Passes Away; How He Changed WCW | Fightful Wrestling

"If you want a business and you put money in, why shouldn't you be able to discriminate? It's your business.

If free enterprise is going to make or break it, you should be able to discriminate? It should be that, by God, if you're going to open your doors in America, you can discriminate. Why the **** not?

That's why I went into business, so that I could discriminate. I mean, really. I mean I want to be able to serve who I want to. It's my business. It's my investment ... I can't tell a f*g to get the **** out. I should have the right to not associate with a f*g if I don't want to. I mean, why should I have to hire a ****in' f*g, if I don't like f*gs? F*gs discriminate against us, don't they? Sure they do ... Do blacks discriminate against whites?

Who's killed more blacks than anyone? The ****in' blacks. But they want to blame that ******** Roots that came on the air. That Roots was so ********. All you have to do if you want slaves is to hand beads to the chiefs and they gave you slaves. What is the best thing that has ever happened to the black race? That they were brought to this country. No matter how they got here. You know why? Because they intermarried and got educated. They're the ones running the black race.

You go down to the black countries and they're all broke. Idi Amin killed more blacks than we ever killed. You see what I mean. That's how stupid we are. But we get all caught up in this ******** rhetoric, And so, it's ridiculous what's happening to our country.

Lester Maddox was right. If I don't want to sell fried chicken to blacks I shouldn't have to. It's my restaurant. Hell, at least I respect him for his stand."

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer
danger style danger style
@ITO
degenerate423 degenerate423
Case Case
Peep Game Peep Game
King of Trash Style King of Trash Style
JCMojica24 JCMojica24

Back
Top Bottom