MJf
Wardlow
Cody

LA Knight
Cole
O'Reilly
Kross
WALTER
I haven't gauged Kross enough, but from what I've seen he's pretty good. I get why u like him. I'm not really familiar w/ Eli Drake's work, but I definitely know who is, so he's doing something right by name.

Honestly, I can understand why everyone is one your list (pretty solid btw) except for Cody. Like his selling is the bare minimum, he doesn't elevate his opponents, he's such a mark for himself down to the obnoxious entrance(s), his gear sucks w/ his smackdown vs raw 2006 create-a-player. Maybe I'd feel different if he were doing all this as a heel, but he's pushing himself as a face. So when I comes on the screen I just change. He was legit impress & interesting to watch when he 1st hit the indies though.

Late Nite NTWT :emoji_first_quarter_moon:

07a6eeb4b2ca8ff5c0be9dea1a2a4d171317fe68_00 (1).gif

I don't know anything about wresting these days but that was the realest interview I've ever seen.

is that how it is these days? like just shooting the **** about mental health and not wheelin and dealin and shoes costing more than your house? :lol: I'm not mad, we need more positivity.

Back
Top Bottom