May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tenor.gif

Good for Tamina and Nattie :pimp:

I fear in two weeks we will be asking can Womens champion Charlotte coexist with Rhea when they take on the duo of Nattie & Tamina?

Shayna/Asuka for 3 months straight on Raw and PPV.

You don’t agree?
I don't agree in using Rey Mysterio to support your point as if he needs to be "carried" by Dolph Ziggler to have a good match. :lol:

I could see if you used someone that wasn't known for their technical abilities. :lol:

Last edited:
I doubt it will happen but if they ever wanted to give Cesaro the title Sunday would be the day with the dissension between reigns and jimmy ..... more than likely Roman would overcome the issues and retain

I doubt it will happen but if they ever wanted to give Cesaro the title Sunday would be the day with the dissension between reigns and jimmy ..... more than likely Roman would overcome the issues and retain
Way too soon for Cesaro.

Dude has been a career mid-carder and has only been elevated for a few months.

Way too soon.

Make jimmy make a mistake and cesaro win and have him lose it on smackdown .... I do think they rather have reign have a longer title run
That is cool for a RAW Moment but Too Sports Entertainy for a Title that has been protected for the most part. When RR loses, it should be serious and it should be on a big stage.

"Out of touch for not appreciating this."

Back
Top Bottom