May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully The Juice washes this bum Jeff Harvey.

These Induce Cher dudes haven't been around since they spoiled Keith Lee winning the NXT title :lol:

I miss mullet Mahal.
One of the best title runs of any company in the past 10 years :pimp:

tenor.gif

@Bend_The_Knee
B Sox B Sox

Great review . He even addressed the point from above.

AEW dudes in here will defend IT.

"Let this had been Vince though."

Thanks for recommending this. I stopped watching his AEW reviews because no matter what they did, he and Brian couldn't put their hatred of certain people aside to review them objectively and it got old real quick. This was the most unbiased AEW review I think I've ever heard them do, and I agree with pretty much everything they said. Definitely thought it was funny that they said the exact same thing about Jericho's blade job that I did.

Thanks for recommending this. I stopped watching his AEW reviews because no matter what they did, he and Brian couldn't put their hatred of certain people aside to review them objectively and it got old real quick. This was the most unbiased AEW review I think I've ever heard them do, and I agree with pretty much everything they said. Definitely thought it was funny that they said the exact same thing about Jericho's blade job that I did.
I mean you know part of JC's commentary at this point is him in character so once you are able to get past that what he says about AEW is fair and reasonable IMO.

In short, much like some of us here, just hate that we were lied to about what they were going to be.

They are highly sports entertainment based with a lot of goofiness. If they would have been real with folks in the beginning, I don't think there would have been as much pushback from much of their detractors.

But that is just my opinion.

No it really doesn't. Bret Hart stunk. He's the most overrated wrestler ever in my opinion.

Don't spot my goosebumps.
I'm not mad at this hot take. I think Bret's matches were typically boring until he became a ranting douche. Could be an age thing though, the 1st time I saw Hogan vs Andre at WM3 I just wanted it to end due to it's dullness. It felt like I just watched paint dry to see a body slam.

Back
Top Bottom