May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like Enzo Canoli is in their feelings.

Sorry can't relate.

The only thing that can make what I say better is putting it over a "Primo beat."

Stagnant for you, cause Im alwaya at the top.

But, never gets old for me.

Yes, at the top of fantasy land. We get it. Carry on if it makes you happy and feel validated in the rafters of your mind.

Why was I a prick? I was just honest about my disdain for garbage or highly inferior products that people posted on there or boasted about having.

Nobody boasts you just judge and belittle other men off the clothes they buy and wear :lol: **** is corny

Nobody boasts you just judge other men off the clothes they buy and wear :lol: **** is corny

I didn't judge men off the clothes they buy and wear, I just didn't like piss poor quality stuff they showed off. I'm sorry I can't appease you just because it doesn't align with whatever you like or however you feel.

22stylez 22stylez in the building!!
tumblr_otk8zz5e1u1rumiojo1_500.gif

I didn't judge men off the clothes they buy and wear, I just didn't like piss poor quality stuff they showed off. I'm sorry I can't appease you just because it doesn't align with whatever you like or however you feel.

Then why did you just apologize?

Make up your mind.

Please live up to being REALEST 1

Welcome back after I smacked YOUR joke out the park like a homerun.

Did I use YOUR right?

lololol

Damn garments get you in all the feelings :rofl:

I unleashed the Clippers curse on the Browns in the NFL thread. So to any of you Cleveland fans, ha!

Back
Top Bottom