May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All I'm saying is if a woman is in the wrestling business, she ain't "above" anything. She ain't "too good" for anybody.

Does anyone think that AEW has any hidden breakout stars that we just haven't seen as far as them living up to their true potential?

Does anyone think that AEW has any hidden breakout stars that we just haven't seen as far as them living up to their true potential?

Roster is loaded from top to bottom.

Imagine how great Edge would have been considered if he signed with AEW instead of WWE? :wow:

How much longer does NXT get beat in the ratings before Vince either moves the show or sends Roman/Sext/John Cena to the yellow brand?..

I can agree with you on the draw part maybe, but sucks?

200.gif

People only like him because he jumped off of stuff and then rolled around in his underwear with Lita

How much longer does NXT get beat in the ratings before Vince either moves the show or sends Roman/Sext/John Cena to the yellow brand?..
I don''t know, but NXT is a solid program. They don't need them to boost the ratings. It's all about marketing. Treat NXT like the other two shows by giving it exposure on the "major" PPVs.

He might not even main event this one despite IT being 2 nights. Especially if he's not facing The Big Dong.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom