May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

“I am agitated. I’m angry, but most of all, I’m confused. We dedicated a three-hour show to old has-beens. You want to call them ‘Legends’, call them whatever - they’ve had their time. A night like tonight is exactly what is wrong with this company. Three hours? To guys that can barely walk?

“... Oh respect. Listen, I am not bewildered. I know exactly that the generation before me paved the way, but when the hell are you going to let me walk on that path? Guys like Drew Gulak, Akira Tozawa, myself, all of RETRIBUTION - not on the show. Why? Because we need to hear ‘Whatcha gonna do brother?’ AGAIN! For the seventh million time...

“They pumped in the cheers. They pumped them in real good for them, huh? They were cheering, I’m sure they were. Why don’t you give us a chance? People that can contribute to this business. Further this company. but no. No, no, no, no... let’s push them all aside. Let’s give THREE HOURS to people that need - that can barely walk! ...they paved the way. They carved a path, when do I get to walk on that path? And for anybody that doesn’t understand what I’m saying, it’s not because I’m talking fast, it’s because you’re listening slow. This place needs change and I am that change!”

Peep Game Peep Game

Last edited:

1609867395632.gif

Unless they are going to elevate the Hot Potato Never title, I am not a fan of this suggestion.

The IC Title is the most prestigious secondary title in all of wrestling, let it be

The IWGP IC title has more prestige to it than all of AEW's titles, iMPACT's titles, NWA's titles, ROH's titles, and 99% of WWE's titles..To get rid of that belt would be about the dumbest decision I've seen NJPW make since I got back into watching wrestling 10 yrs ago..

Jay White should've beat Koala Eatbootieshe last night..Kota is a charisma vacuum..Great in the ring when it comes to moves, but he just doesn't have that in ring "IT" factor for me..Much rather have Slingblade as champ..

Okada/Ocean Spray was MOTN for Night 1..
Cobb/Shingo was MOTN for Night 2..
Okada/OffSpray was best of both nights..

Jay White should've beat Koala Eatbootieshe last night..Kota is a charisma vacuum..Great in the ring when it comes to moves, but he just doesn't have that in ring "IT" factor for me..Much rather have Slingblade as champ..

Okada/Ocean Spray was MOTN for Night 1..
Cobb/Shingo was MOTN for Night 2..
Okada/OffSpray was best of both nights..
its all part of Gedoism's genius LONGTERMBOOKING. Kota just a 38 year old stopover. Jay will turn face as soon as tonight and the coronation process begins. #strappedrocket #creamraises

But you think he should have went to work for Vincent?

Jay’s redemption arc begins tonight most likely. Gonna get the boot from Bullet Club.

He is better off solo and hopefully he keeps the facial hair because he looks super generic like Tama Tonga without it.

Jay’s redemption arc begins tonight most likely. Gonna get the boot from Bullet Club.

He is better off solo and hopefully he keeps the facial hair because he looks super generic like Tama Tonga without it.

I want Jay White to remain a heel. He is one of the most obnoxious heels in all of wrestling.

Ibushi as Champ will probably be "Ehhh." Super Baby Faces are better when they are chasing. (See Daniel Bryant)

Back
Top Bottom