MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

I still have an extra 8.5 in the xi from the last time they dropped.
nerd.gif

THANKS GUYS

Got my XI in a 13 that will fit but will be a little long in the toe box. (wide feet ftw I guess)

Got the XII in my normal size 12.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by Wooly11

I knew Nike would bless NT...
I knew b-grade 12's & 11's would drop like its hot
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Why'd you quote urself?
laugh.gif

BTW..got my size 10 around 11:55 this mornin..didn't take long to get thru either
pimp.gif

^^ no, i KNEW 11s would keep dropping
wink.gif
i also did tell you outlets will start receiving heat again beginning in april-may
wink.gif

120 for bgrade 12s?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

glad i got them for under $100 shipped from AZ Mills..thanks again Dev
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ exactly $120 for some b-grades. I was gunna buy a pair for my boy but then I went on ebay and seen some ds og taxis for the same price.
pimp.gif

Since the 12's are $120 does that mean they are closer to A grade because I would think the 11's would cost more. Weird.

Originally Posted by atljerseys

Since the 12's are $120 does that mean they are closer to A grade because I would think the 11's would cost more. Weird.
why would the xi's cost more?

and no the price does not reflect how close they are to A grades.

Originally Posted by nikes06

Originally Posted by atljerseys

why would the xi's cost more?

and no the price does not reflect how close they are to A grades.

i missed out on the XI's again...sigh...i guess i'll have to overpay on ebay for some 10.5s.

^ why not just buy the size 11s since they fit tight anyway. Whoever needs a 8.5 you know what to do
nerd.gif

xii's are still cheaper than they would be at retail in the pack as a grades, and it's not like you're getting anything lesser than what you getwith a grade jordans these days. not bad, I'm still tempted, but I gotta hold off. would like to have the whole pack b grade, but I remember I didn'twant the pack all that bad to begin with. gotta fight the hype. lol.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by Wooly11

I knew Nike would bless NT...
I knew b-grade 12's & 11's would drop like its hot
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Why'd you quote urself?
laugh.gif

BTW..got my size 10 around 11:55 this mornin..didn't take long to get thru either
pimp.gif

I needed a ten..got through at 10am, 1030am...but didn't get through again until 1pm..
frown.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

xii's are still cheaper than they would be at retail in the pack as a grades, and it's not like you're getting anything lesser than what you get with a grade jordans these days. not bad, I'm still tempted, but I gotta hold off. would like to have the whole pack b grade, but I remember I didn't want the pack all that bad to begin with. gotta fight the hype. lol.
It's definitely tempting but when you hear people got the b-grade XII for less than $120 I just have to say no for now. Oh, nikefind wouldnot work on these huh?

I actually got through about 5 hours ago and placed my order on both the 11's and 12's. Does anyone know when they'll charge my credit card? Ichose the 2nd day shipping meaning that the shoes would be shipping out tomorrow.

i just gotta say thanks nikeman for the heads up and thanks upandcoming32 for how u helped me.
a round of drinks on me
happy.gif

01-CHEERS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom