MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gooooooooooood loookin NikeMan

got the 11's in 8.5 and the 12's in a 9.5 just now 30 seconds ago YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAWWWW
devil.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
WOW

THIS IS CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I got thru dude i musta called like 175 times
roll.gif

she said, there is 7, 8.5, 10.5 and 13 left in XI's

and pretty much every size left in the XII's

good luck to all still trying to get thru

i got a 10.5 in the 11s! thanks for the heads up i been calling since 1 oclock and finally got thru!

I live on Chicago and I just walked right and bought mines. Hahahahaha. Not many retro 11s left, they have alot more Retro 12s. Hurry up and call!!!

Originally Posted by EMannChicago

I live on Chicago and I just walked right and bought mines. Hahahahaha. Not many retro 11s left, they have alot more Retro 12s. Hurry up and call!!!

Same here. I thought dude was lying when he said there were basically no sizes left in the XI, but I guess he was telling the truth after seeing theresponses.

***EDIT: And not that anyone here cares, but there were A LOT of other nice sneakers there. Too many AM1 and 90s to name (just about everyone that hasreleased over the past year) White Penny 2, Fab 5 Air Force Max, Air Flight Lite High (Blk/Purple on hash wall as well), and a lot more good kicks there that Ican't recall.

If you live in the area, it's still worth the trip even though you may not get the XI or XII.

i hadnt even called after my last post, but i just called, only tried 6 times, copped sz 13 in the XI and XII.

good looking out nikeman & upandcoming, yall are what
nt is all about, helping people. i peep this thread everyday, i looked at about
8:00 this morning and didn't see anything, then at around 9:30 something told me to check again, good thing i did

Damn, I couldn't get a 10.5 or 11 (
nerd.gif
) when I called yet people just posting they got those sizes in the XI's. Maybe they got through earlier andare just posting now, but best I could do is a pair of the XI's in a size 8.5. Check the sig....girl said they still have NFSR of those XII's.

One thing that doesn't make sense - XI's $109.99, XII's $119.99???
smh.gif

Nikemansince82 always coming through with the great info
pimp.gif

I bowed out gracefully- I couldve got a pair but I'm on a Grail hunt an since I already got 3 pair of cdp XIs, ain't no need in being greedy. I hopepeople who couldn't get any last time were able to cop 2day

Back
Top Bottom