MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

If anyone spots those White/Red/Blue AM90s in a size 13 snag em for me and I will make it worth your time.. Thanks

20% off ALL hash wall items from now until monday the 11th. check with your local outlets because it is only select stores

for my DMV heads this applies to leesburg, VA

id like to acknowledge 23qrich for cleaning out his ross store... 2 pairs of lebrons, 6-8 mvps, and 3 cb 34s all on ebay without boxes

please leave

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Damn near FSR of these at Ross. Regret not picking them up, $24.99
smh.gif

max90_w_wht_atom_argon.jpg

Also had the all white CW too (woman's sizes) for the same price. If anyone spots the above CW at their local Ross in Woman's size 10, please PM me!!
are these women's? These are feakin nice!
nerd.gif

Yes they were, and if I remember correctly, they had the mesh toebox.
frown.gif
i could be wrong but I don't think these are mesh. also, some of the white is actually patent (i think maybe just the mudguard) if I remembercorrectly. still, a decent pickup for $25.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

id like to acknowledge 23qrich for cleaning out his ross store... 2 pairs of lebrons, 6-8 mvps, and 3 cb 34s all on ebay without boxes

please leave
Dang! LOL ..can you say "on blast"..lol
thats how it goes sometime
i dont care bout people being resalers
but if he posted that those shoes were at Ross and then went on a resale spree-i think its better to just keep it to yaself and do your resale hustle thing.
its kinda a insult to post on here like you helping out, then wipe'em out and try to resale. if thats what he did-i dont know

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

anyone seen the zoom MVPs in outlets?

Just about every outlet has these.
If that's the case, then Nike needs to do something about their special orders customer service. They supposedly couldn't find any.
grin.gif

Sorry for the lateness here, but I just got word from my contact that South Chicago should be receiving the XI and XII B grades today, sometime around 10:00 orso ( when shipment arrives ). He said they weren't for sure if they were getting them until last night or else he would have let me know sooner, and hedoesn't even know how many pair because of a mix-up in the shipping. They open at 10am CST ( 773-846-5460 is the phone number ), so don't call tilthen as he assured me no phone orders til the doors are open. He also said there will be a LIMIT of 1 pair of each style. XI's should be like $109.99 andthe XII's should be $119.99. That's all the info I got.

^ as always many thanks. i'm going to pass on the 12s and already got the XIs last go round, so good luck to everyone else.

good looks on the info nikeman, as always. i think i'm gonna pass. good luck, try not to let the buys signal drive you mad people! haha.

those 11 and 12s are tempting, I hope they hit like the hares that way everyone can get a pair

ccarba - shipping is usually about $6 or $7 for ground. some people pay more for next day air, which I never understood. they also typically charge you somekind of sales tax, but for me, it's always been a "manual tax" which is between 2.5 and 3%, so not much.

girl picked up the phone (I thought it was 10am there, I forgot I am ahead an hour), she new exactly what I was calling for.....

they arent taking orders until 10:30CST... said they havent been unpacked yet

Originally Posted by denverairforce

ccarba - shipping is usually about $6 or $7 for ground. some people pay more for next day air, which I never understood. they also typically charge you some kind of sales tax, but for me, it's always been a "manual tax" which is between 2.5 and 3%, so not much.

Thanks for the info denver!!

no problem.

and hey, just out of curiosity, did anybody confirm the price of the xii's yet? i'm not doubting nikeman because I know somebody else posted that theyraised the xii's to $120 in AZ, but just wanted to make sure.

Back
Top Bottom