MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

Originally Posted by Airmiles

Got these at my local Ross...

Zoom Kobe III Asia Exclusives $27
these better not be a size 8.5......
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

you know the deal people if you see those kobes at ross and are able to, cop them all and hook up nt'rs

Wow nice pickup on those Asia Kobe IIIs.

The Nike Outlet at the Block in Orange had a few Kobe IIIs in Black in a 8.5 (x3) and a 7.5 (x2) left as of yesterday. I found my sz 9 and got 30% off thatwith the Power Hours. Can't beat it for $55.99!

Only pair they have left at the store. The manager said they received 4 pairs, all size 8.5 and every pairs are B grade. The pair i got doesn't have anyissue, pretty much A grade without the box.

Hope these answer all the pm's i got.

Southern cali boys....

look out for uncle memphis one time....

size 11 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

frown.gif

Do you guys actually like that shoe and colorway or you're just copping because of the price?
laugh.gif

^ the price aint bad wouldn't mind havin a pair to ball hopefully ill be able to spot some

yeah, if any finds that in a size 8.5......PLEASE hook it up...i will greatly appreciate it.....

imo those kobe's are some real ugly shoe's
sick.gif

I wouldn't rock, but more power to those that do.

btw, they had one pair of these bo's in a size 12 at the A.J. Wright where I work.
They're selling them for $40
r2vq6b.jpg

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

lol, if my store has them imma clean them out for all you guys
ill do the same....i got you hare if i see them, i always miss the ross steals everytime i go there but ill have a look when i get a chance...icertainly would love a pair.

block at orange had the zk3 but they were eligible for 30% power hours????? i thought it was only off hash wall stuff? what the heck!! i wanted them but notfor 80, but if they were 30% off i would have totally copped!!! argh!!!!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

lol, if my store has them imma clean them out for all you guys
ill do the same....i got you hare if i see them, i always miss the ross steals everytime i go there but ill have a look when i get a chance...i certainly would love a pair.

block at orange had the zk3 but they were eligible for 30% power hours????? i thought it was only off hash wall stuff? what the heck!! i wanted them but not for 80, but if they were 30% off i would have totally copped!!! argh!!!!!
mad.gif
good looking out guys, ill check my local ross tomorrow

someone PLEASE hook me up with a 9.5. i've been waiting for the price of these to come down on ebay for forever, but they never did.

just came back from orlando this weekend and went to celebration outlet which they didnt have any good on hash expect for All star lebron Vs, and Lebronsolider 1s
and some good tees
but the Kissimmee has Nike Clearance has dirt cheap prices on shoes

a bunch of IDs for 39.99

Nike Zoom Victorys blk and neon green for 31.99 10-11.5
Black/gum sole SBs for 39.99 sizes 6-8.. 11-13
Black/gum sole AF1 for 49.99
Andre Agassnai sneakers for 17.99 and 29.99
Retro 6 football Cleat for 49.99 12.5 and up
Air Structure triax gry/blue/purple for 59.99

Back
Top Bottom