May 2008 WDYWT!!

i'm not taking sides but i just want to say that i have wasted many, many hours googling images, saving them to my comp, blending the pics in photoshop, adding some captions and then uploading them into my picturetrail....all in the name of pure shennanegans. for me it's a great time killer at work. i am full of foolishness like that. between the internet, paper football tournaments, red bull/pumpkin seed store runs and naps on the toilet, i have managed to fill up entire work weeks by doing absolutely nothing work-related. mr. phinsfan, please don't criticize people who work hard at doing nothing - it's an art that you can only aspire to achieve. good day to you sir.
preach.......although i have yet to take a nap on the toilet.

purdue for my sisters graduation
i didnt wear tthis to the actual graduation
2nd WDYWT messed up the 1st
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by thatkidjames

As usual, great fits everyone.

First WDYWT post EVER. Kept it simple for a rainy day in NJ: New Era x H&M x Casio x Air Force 180 Oly' Barks.

YOOO! It's J.A.M.E.S. W.A.T.T.S!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
keep doing your thing man, I need an MP3 file of "Wish You Were Here"really like that song!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

Wow, dude searched the internet for "bodyguard", then saved the file on his computer, uploaded it onto photobucket, and then posted it into WDYWT thread to try to clown on me. I think you could've done something a little more productive with your time than that bro.

i'm not taking sides but i just want to say that i have wasted many, many hours googling images, saving them to my comp, blending the pics in photoshop, adding some captions and then uploading them into my picturetrail....all in the name of pure shennanegans. for me it's a great time killer at work. i am full of foolishness like that. between the internet, paper football tournaments, red bull/pumpkin seed store runs and naps on the toilet, i have managed to fill up entire work weeks by doing absolutely nothing work-related. mr. phinsfan, please don't criticize people who work hard at doing nothing - it's an art that you can only aspire to achieve. good day to you sir.

I guess I'm just more productive than some.

Sorry dudes got butt hurt in here.

And I always love when people try to attack me for "Phinsfan". Kevin, I do believe you were one of the first to dish a diss against my name onhere. I guess its easy to pick on cause they've sucked for the last... oh... 8 or 9 years. But you definitely can't call me a fair weather fan.

I could care less if i "took the L" on this "e-beef/argument" bull. I was just proving a point that he could've just left it alonebut instead dude got butthurt cause I backed that guy up on his pictures.

That's all.

shweet humaras heiress
pimp.gif
. yo 49 degree weather inMay..........Ty in jordans..........this isnt the world i once knew
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Wow, dude searched the internet for "bodyguard", then saved the file on his computer, uploaded it onto photobucket, and then posted it into WDYWT thread to try to clown on me. I think you could've done something a little more productive with your time than that bro.

I guess I'm just more productive than some.

Sorry dudes got butt hurt in here.

And I always love when people try to attack me for "Phinsfan". Kevin, I do believe you were one of the first to dish a diss against my name on here. I guess its easy to pick on cause they've sucked for the last... oh... 8 or 9 years. But you definitely can't call me a fair weather fan.

I could care less if i "took the L" on this "e-beef/argument" bull. I was just proving a point that he could've just left it alone but instead dude got butthurt cause I backed that guy up on his pictures.

That's all.

cookie-bite-web.jpg

being aproductive ftw

anyways

recycled

2423567947_ea722e737b.jpg

Kevin, I do believe you were one of the first to dish a diss against my name on here.

nah. wasn't me. i rarely diss sn's and i actually like the miami dolphins (garo yepremian ftw). i usually make fun of how people look even thoughi'm uglier than 99% of the people that post on here (pity that remining 1%).

Originally Posted by theCOOLKIcks

purdue for my sisters graduation
i didnt wear tthis to the actual graduation
2nd WDYWT messed up the 1st
embarassed.gif

I was thinking that dorm style looked familiar. I go to Purdue and all the dorms seem to look alike.

Back
Top Bottom