* * MAY 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING): Chrysler is bankrupt...but NT ain't! * *

some more Pacman shirts!
271598495_o.jpg

forgot to post the cinco de mayo's from earlier, but today's pick up was the best. a DS DMP for the low price of... $180.00. call it ducktales if ya want to. the price was mo' than right.

What are LV Decks?

.....and how are they worth 9G a piece?

What the heck do they do?

Please explain.

Thanks.

H&M Grand opening on 86th today, first 200 get a gift card, 2 people get a Red Carpet Access and a high $ gift card, I got one of them, the lesser $200gift card but $200 worth of free stuff from H&M?
pimp.gif
Guy in front ofthe line mustve been tight he didnt get the $300 card for waiting the longest.

Got all this, plus the Supreme tee. Its not all worth $200, spent some on shortys stuff (She gotta $50 as well.)

Autograph from Estelle.

Free stuff FTW.
pimp.gif

^Nice button ups, that reminds me today when I went to check out some 10deep clothing for the first time I was like damn! This some pretty nice %%@ then i puton a 2xl button up it fit like a medium or small, smh..

I am guessing it was fake if he got it for 80 but think about it, its a piece of wood with classic lv print which is stupid dumb for 9000? Who in there rightmind would buy that other then to have it as a collectable i honestly would never buy anything that can't be used, so i am sure he is gonna throw someparts on there and thrash that thang.

as soon as i saw idol kicks put "my pick ups" i took a deep breathe and started scrolling..... knew some dope stuff was on the way...
idolkicks aka the ballin barber

OMGesus! Idolkicks did you mean to kill the thread or is that just an unfortunate byproduct of you murderous post. Nice pick up son, you either:

1. hit the lottery
2. sell crack
3. are a rapper
4. grinding hard.

personally i got my money on a combo of all 4. All jokes aside, you doing it homie. Nice pick ups

Back
Top Bottom