* * MAY 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING): Chrysler is bankrupt...but NT ain't! * *

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Picked up some DS Penny IIs for $30
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
$30?!?
mad.gif
Good job, bro.

I was looking at the raging bull pack today at my local mom&pops store, they were selling split packs and I tried on the red V and it felt cheap, stiff andlousy!! I felt every rock and creavis on the ground!!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jag09mxe

go find yourself a pair for retail if they flopped
alien.gif
I can EASILY!!!

i bet if i go to the mall again today there will be like pairs still sittin on display... but do i want it??... nope (Only the 3M if nething)

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

alien.gif
I can EASILY!!!

i bet if i go to the mall again today there will be like pairs still sittin on display... but do i want it??... nope (Only the 3M if nething)

laugh.gif
what this dude give you the alien face for? You can go into plenty ofmalls down here in Houston where they are selling packs
for lower than retail. The Raging Bulls flopped!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

alien.gif
I can EASILY!!!

laugh.gif
what this dude give you the alien face for? You can go into plenty of malls down here in Houston where they are selling packs
for lower than retail. The Raging Bulls flopped!
tongue.gif
i kno rite
laugh.gif
thats wat im sayin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

benthugs - nice Kobe's. When do those come out?

Got my AM1's
<>

Ey man, ill answer for Ben... Anyway Black Reds Kbiv released/cameout here in the Philippines last Wednesday May 20, 2009. Nice am1 livestrong buddy.

i want to get a second pack so iam kinda hoping that my spot will still have my size next week cause i'll be getting an extra 20%+a scratch off coupon ontop of that $250 no tax retail
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom