* * MAY 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING): Chrysler is bankrupt...but NT ain't! * *

YuraS718 -
pimp.gif

The rest of you guy's Pearl's -
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Glad I passed on the "pearls"
there isn't anything "pearl" about that garbage color.
O'RLY ?

6ih3te.jpg

Yeah RLY

It's a retro of a shoe that was called Pearl...

They look nothing like the original sir, you didn't have to go out of your way to find different shades they get pearls in.
I was referring to shoes not being the pearl the originals were.

SO... Two thumbs up for your hard work,
and nobody is hating on your beloved Pearls, they just don't look like the original, but you foam heads will buy anything that says foam.
Congrats on your pick up buddy.

Sdubl- I messed around a little bit with punch out last night with the motion sensor wii-remote/nunchuck style, and it was pretty dope, I wanna mess aroundwith it on the classic non motion style later.
I'm impressed.

that is getting a bit technical.

I'm with you Vince, color doesn't match up, means no pursue of that shoe from me....

still working on MVP's....

thanks as always...

wife is getting closer and closer to June 2nd (Due Date)...starting to get nervous.

I explained the situation to her, and she says, "It's his first MVP? Well you have to have those"....lol

They look nothing like the original sir
they just don't look like the original, but you foam heads will buy anything that says foam
Who confirmed 03 pearls were retroing?
You had your hopes up, stop comparing these to 03
These are fire & yes anything foam gets scooped 2x

mailman dropped these off today thanks to fellow NTer SheryarYo

Bonus Pic- my boy picked this up today...looks so lil next to my truck lol

foams are nice....liking them better and better....too bad i'll never get a pair....
frown.gif

nice pick ups everyone! Im not really feelin the new pearls just becuz i cant picture myself wearin' it with anything.. butt for me i picked these up

zlxels.jpg

wore em the day after, to take the last exam.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

Originally Posted by stackabills

Them pearls are HORRIBLE!!!
ALL foams
sick.gif
imo

go off yourself

Word Sneakerpimp, he is buggin..

how can you not like foams?, SMH!!!!!!!!

Right after u off yourself sneakerpimp...
eyes.gif

Here comes the ear bashing lol...well basketball shoes arent big in london i get down with Jordans but foams?? they make my eyes burn!...hmm I think its costhey look like there melting and the laces start too close to the toe, but hey i suppose the way i feel about the foams is the same as other people feel aboutthe yeezys. Different continents, different styles i suppose

Back
Top Bottom